Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Transperent work atmosphere

Ve been there for 2 years, in mahindra EPC presently Mahindra susten, with product development team. Very proactive management for employee policies and benifits. Liked Work culture much

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to start with a career in the automotive industry. I worked here for 2 years starting from my graduate engineering training period. I can assure you that there is a best work-life balance if you do your small term goals on time. competitive benefits, good communication between team and managers.
Same role

I still remember the day I my first day at Mahindra & Mahindra ltd. It was quite welcoming and it made me felt secured. It was a great journey from day first to present developing engine for Marrazo MPV. It added up to my experience and still it is adding lot more.

Pros

Good Place to work, Work Life balance

Cons

Management can be improved
Same location

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2