Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

very bad there is a work place

December 15, 2017
I did not like behaviour of the workers in the company,and there was very little salary,so i left the job from there.And when i was able to do something new in my life,i did not do anything about it.
Pros
no free lunches
December 2, 2020
Same role
SALES PROMOTER EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) - Patna, Bihar
Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
June 27, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
I have good experience with my previous job supportive staff and corporative help me in every difficult situation and I done job with full of happiness Thanking you
Pros
Hard work
Cons
Emotions
October 21, 2019
Same location
jcb hydraulic mechanic (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
morning is good to all worker . all time new task for me in work place. management is good in mahindra but not show room owner. work not all time in showroom but is good. work in summer is hardest. work with good costumer i enjoy my work.
  1. very bad there is a work place