Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Very good company

Very good company and nice culture,work life balance is good,they concentrate employee training. They consider employee as asset.they give salary rise initially very good.nice place to work.

Same role

Job Security wise, good company

Fun & productive place to work but lot needs to be done with regards to the salary system. Job rotation is a must which is not given real importance, this enables the employee to grow in his or her career there by contributing to the company's goals as well.
Same role

A company believe in employee care and CSR.

I learned a lot from Mahindra, specially CSR activities touched my heart. Life line express was my first assignment in Mahindra, the cost involved was Rs1 Cr. and we have to provide free of cost operations to poor and needy people of Uttrakhand region. It was a tough task and we have to reach max poor and needy people, make them ready for operations and believe on our services. Finally total 750 operation were completed successfully includes cleft lips, polio, ENT and cataract. Mahindra got automotive CSR awards in 2007 for this noble cause and I got vest volunteer award.
Same location

best job for beginners graduate whi has low skill

lots of learning and good start for any careers. for improv you communication skills and take some experience of corporate life this was best job for graduate.

Pros

best sellry+ good staf

Cons

in starting you feel pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2