Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Well treated

December 13, 2018
I have learned various things.very good management. Well and establish work culture.i want to work again in this company. They teach how to servive in corporate sector.
December 2, 2020
Same role
SALES PROMOTER EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) - Patna, Bihar
Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
June 27, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
I have good experience with my previous job supportive staff and corporative help me in every difficult situation and I done job with full of happiness Thanking you
Pros
Hard work
Cons
Emotions
March 17, 2020
Same location
Commercial Executive (Current Employee) - Guwahati, Assam
Creativity idea less to used instead of smart work run like hard work, doing but for nothing, work doing some other but appreciation took place another.