Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

team management target base performance hard working gate seven awards to our project most enjoyable part of the job increased irrigation potential due to our intervention
Work prosure is higher and senior have no cooperate for new learning but company Hr is strong no budy can nonsense processur as well as and can't use employee for personal work.
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited company is market leader in tractor industry since last 30 years very good working cultured company mahindra is a big brand name of india
I never found any day as typical except it is my monthly review day, i enjoyed each and every moment at work, that gave me opportunity to know the wide range of market and customers. It is always a good feeling when you have someone senior who sharpen your nails for any work, what else can be the enjoyable part. When you perform good, you will find the work culture is excellent, if you are not performing you can never feel good in any organisation.
In few words it's a great place to work. Here management take care of each and every employee. You can learn lot here because day by day you got new tasks and provide valuable inputs to improve.
Pros
Team
Cons
Long working hours, low salary
This group are big huge employ working watershed first time implement in MP so empoly policy its not good so i am decided for the regin doing