Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
Pros
Cons
Mahindra &mahjndra is avery good organisation .salaryis given intime .company infrastructure is a very good .Company process is systametically. All staff is very co operatjve . Given attractive incentive
Only at month end you have to spend entire time doing your job, collecting closing data and verifying with previous data. But rest of the days you just have to work a hour or less to complete your daily work.
Overall learning environment, New exposure, New business avenues with equally relevant challenges. Analytical approach for business decisions.........
Work space is very good, fun loving & independent. I manage 7 nos team member here & preparing from qoutation, po, do & invoice for dg sale. Want a change for better salary.
Now I am working as residence help desk support engineer for Wipro Pvt LTD. whose client is Mahindra & Mahindra . I have learned Installing and Troubleshooting Laptops, Desktops, Printers and Network. Also Joining Client to domain, configuring and troubleshooting Outlook Mail also configuration Printer in a domain environment, installing and configuring SAP, VPN. The all users and seniors are very cooperative . We are enjoying with all our staff at the end of every month after office hours .
Pros
Beverages
a good place to work with cooperating seniors learned how to manage projects also learned manpower training