Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

I have good experience with my previous job supportive staff and corporative help me in every difficult situation and I done job with full of happiness Thanking you
Pros
Hard work
Cons
Emotions
I was in sales and marketing department and my job was channel management. Company is like every big firm, right to speak freely is compromised but treatment from the HO is good and a lot of benefits are provided right from the start. Someone who loves a bust schedule and sales this company is made for them.
You get varied working experience and exposure to all domains. Working under pressure and multi tasking is the essence. Overall good and grounded company to work with.
Good at work enroviment in this company. But salary Diploma and ITI hloders is very low. clothe , shoes ,jacket free of company employs. Working is very eassy.
Pros
Almost free Lunch
Cons
Salary
- Normal Working hours (9am-6pm) -Learned Communication,Networking and Management Skills -Colleagues were very supportive -Hardest part was to sit for long hours collecting data and presenting presentations out of it. -Most enjoyable part of the job was when the company ceo makes his peers realize about their importance and value to the company.
Pros
free lunches, snacks
Cons
long working hours
Good facilities given by industry and a friendly environment. Management is very cooperative. Mahindra & Mahindra Swaraj division is one of the largest industry so, it's a proud to be working there and gaining a experience from it.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
i m work in mahindra dealership last 5 years.but this dealer managment is very poor sallry issue every time.mahindra company is good work but dealer is not handling the company.
Pros
free lounch
Cons
managment & sallery
1. A typical day at work involved providing technical assistance to dealerships and coordinating the feedback and technical reports with the Manufacturing and R&D teams 2. I learned a lot about the structure and cross-functioning involved in a Automotive company as well as gained a better understanding of the different automotive systems, its functioning and service issues. 3. My co-workers were really helpful at all times and helped me develop as an efficient and responsible team player 4. The hardest part of my job was making several crucial decisions everyday most of them being technical and challenging. Travelling at times was also hectic. 5. The most enjoyable part of my job was the amount of learning that was involved - with new models coming up every few months, there was always new things to learn about the technology involved in these vehicles.
Good TPM culture company can able to face any type of challenges
to learn how to handle the customer and also solve the query of the client.
1. Culture of finishing the work before leaving. 2. To achieve targets as per time lines. 3. Very supportive top management. 4. Great feeling of attachment with co-workers. 5. Stagnation. 6. Job security.
Pros
lunches and bus facilities at nominal rates.
Cons
pressure of excessive presentation.
High energy work atmosphere, results oriented tasks, amazing place to nurture skills
I did my training from Mahindra and Mahindra(swaraj mazda,landran), i learned Training Need Identification of the employees and how to handle grievances between the employees. Management was very cooperative during the training period.
Pros
lunch facilities, transport facilities and medical facilities for workers and their family members
Cons
accident rate, absenteeism and attrition rate was very high.
I did my training from Mahindra and Mahindra, I learned training need identification and how to handle Grievances between the emoloyees.Management was very cooperative and they actually let us each and everything during the training period.
Pros
free lunch facilities, transport facilities, and medical facilities for workers and their family members
Cons
accident rate, absenteeism, and attrition rate was very high