Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,188 reviews

The customer relationship manager has a challenging and ever-evolving role to play when it comes to optimizing the customer experience. Customer service strategy drives customer service technology purchasing. Learn how customer service and support team leaders create customer experiences that drive loyalty and retention, serving their customers on a variety of platforms and channels.Problem Solve Customer service technology Issues We’ve gathered up expert advice and tips from professionals like you so that the answers you need are always available.

that was very good experience for work

the hardest part of the job is the work which i can not do. Mahindra was first company for me. the most enjoyable part is to do work with group with a fresh mind.

Smart working with optimum utilization of available resources

Working at office is a very good experience as all the colleagues are very good the management is also good and understanding. The hardest part of the job is to fulfill all the requirement of customer and the most enjoyable part of my job is to meet different customer daily and to understand there needs as i love to meet new people and make my network bigger and stronger

Pros

flexible office environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2