Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Mohali, Punjab

Mahindra mahendra job is very good job for me.i learned so many things and experiences from it.every day I learned new new things and I got more work process.
Very good company to work with.If i will get chance to work with this company again , definitely i will love to work. Very good training & learning programmes are being done.Also if a person is having enough caliber definitely he will grow in this company.
The most challenging department is the Assembly department in this production company. I worked with Highly experienced managers there. Learned many things related to management and developed knowledge of tractor parts.
Worked in the Electrical Maintenance Department gaining hands-on experience with Industrial Machining Centers, Programmable Logic Controllers and CNC Systems for automation in the industry
Best company in North India for career growth and achieving engineering goals .Very good for those who look for entry into engineering .They train very good.
Machine handling, 5 S , kaizen, poka yoke, man power handling, Rejection control, quality circul knowledge, time to time check clita sheet change and problem solved.
Company runs with an mission and subsequently by targets set every year. Workplace culture is very comfortable for the workers as well as staff.The management is very serious in providing the employees the best medical facilities, subsidised food, company transport, best occupational centre ,best CSR activities in the region, best security arrangements ,best employees safety with no accidents and awards and recognition of good services.I realy enjoyed working there, learned a lotby working on new systems.The most enjoyable part of my carrier was to win a international gold trophy at MANILA (PHILIPINES) and exposure of trouble shooting in shop floor.
Organisation which always encourage alternative thinking & flexible to adopt new ideas with more values. Lots of learning for & practical knowledge. Genba work.
Most enjoyable part while working in M&M was that i stay close to my college mates, it is kind of a vacation every evening. it was perfect work life balance.
it is a good manufacturing company which manufacture tractors and combines as well. they have many plants in all over india. they also export their products to different countries.
The top Level hierarchy is warm in reception of new ideas. Got a very good experience being a part of this organization. The mentors were of helping nature
It is a good place to work and learn. The workplace culture is very productive and full of fun and are the best paymaster in India.I have learned about Management, Quality systems here.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
There is no career growth in mahindra & mahindra Ltd Swaraj division . There no skill improvement method in mahindra there is no technical support and encouragement from the beginning
Pros
Free lunch facility
Cons
Job is not of satisfaction
I learned about assembly lines and how we can use latest technology on these assembly line to assembly products and different testing that are performed on finished good and importance of testing.
It is a good option if you want to advance in tractor or machine manufacturing. Management is not so good to be helpful or assisting. So well its just my personal experience, good luck with yours
Overall good experience with Mahindra and Mahindra limited swaraj division Reliable workload , holidays , sick casual and paid leaves, 6 days working. Also working in shifts
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work life is balanced . Your work is appreciated in terms of monetary awards. Well formed structured policies. Lots of good training and you always learn new subjects.
Its a great company to work with mahindra and mahindra. M&M is well known company and i had my internship in M&M.There I learened a lot and studied deeply about tractors.
The hierarchy is very strongly built up and team is motivatted to work towards company growth. I worked as a trainee for 4 weeks in assembly line. The factory is a good play filed for new learners.
Pros
One of the best in industry
Good work culture, safety is first here,you have to given proper safety training,it never lates salary salary is always on time ,but salary offered is too low
Pros
Only 100 rupees for one month job time lunch
Cons
Good workplace with experienced engineers,supervisors in the firm.Also with the help of latest machines and guidances of the seniors.