Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Mahindra & Mahindra , is simply the best place to work. there is future in the company if the employee is dedicated and hard worker. M&M is place where you get respect and learn many things
Pros
Diwali bonus and additional benefit
I learned a lot from working in Mahindra company, Days in the company start at 8 a.m. and end at 4 p.m. And there is so much to learn in the company as an electrician. And the management in the company is very supportive.
Company gives wide opportunities for learning but I would not recommend this for freshers because no one pays attention to what GETs do whether they are learning or not
Pros
Salary benefits and canteen facilities
Cons
Stressful, long working hours and not good for freshers
In this company the work place is very good, work shop facilities are best. seniors are very supporting in the work. All the people are helping each others in work.
Its a great experience working in Mahindra & Mahindra Automotive Sector, Mumbai. Still I remember working at Mahindra & Mahindra Office in Mumbai. I miss the working culture now.
Excellent place to work creatively and fosters independent thinking. An excellent place to learn and grow. Fosters team work and allows you to build on the strength of a team.
A typical day involves meetings with suppliers, report preparation and presentations for top management. Multitasking effectively while juggling multiple roles is a challenging task but also an opportunity to learn. It is a very informal environment and people irrespective of their designation can be easily approached. Hardest part is the constant travel to different parts of the country to visit supplier partners.
learning with different department, lots of learning and fun place and stay in well speaking just love your work, any function they celebrate very well.
• Part of the pilot process from scratch to drive engagement with end customers located across PAN India to understand needs at ground level and interpret to Product Management teams.
A family for life. Reasonable working hours. Highest management accessible, ethical and inclusive leadership driven from the top, manager cared about subordinates - about growing us and helping us meet our goals.
Once must go there to learn the things Good company Good atmosphere Good management Good for learning Growth Salary on time Good for growth One must go
Environment is good. But the package for the experience parson is not enough, in the simple way...All things are good at Mahindra & Mahindra apart from salary.
• Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required. • Providing inputs and ideas to the Marketing team. • Working with prospect database to develop prospects into qualified leads.
I had been in Mahindra Group for 7 years. During my service I learned a lot. I have upgraded my skills in SAP ERP, Advance Excel, Customer Delight, Communication skill, Toastmaster International, and many more workshops. I got a great opportunity to prove myself as a contributor towards Mahindra Group. As a resigned Employee I am a part of Mahindra Alumni portal. Every year I am receiving an invitation from Corporate HR on the occasion of Founders Day celebration in Mahindra and Mahindra Limited. Thank you.
Pros
Services are really good
Cons
Decision making process is slow from Management.
Learn and hone your skills. In dealer management, Mahindra has a very good reputation. The company also has a very good reputation with vendors and one would be proud of working for this company.
Pros
Learn relationship management, you can grow if you have initiative.
Good place to work. You will get to learn different things. Here festivals are also celebrated .Good lunch and breakfast facilities. Work timings are also good
Pros
Along with work, festivals are also celebrated
Good place to work, but like every workplace there are pockets that are not so healthy. Suggest a background check on the team culture and hiring manager before commiting to a role as one can easily end up frustrated if he/she pulls the short straw.
Pros
Holiday home usage, special Circumstance medical benefits
Cons
Managers tend to range from extremely good to extremely poor and prejudiced.
I learn too many things and new advance training in automobile field.too many difficulties and adventure day by day.very thankful to mahindra and malinda
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Short brakes
Mahindra is a good company to start career. They are manufacturers of general purpose utility vehicle. Like any automotive industry they have mass manufacturing with all theoretical systems implimented.