Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

Work-Life Balance

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,183 reviews

Good culture working being done in a disciplined manner with safety being the topmost priority

Good organization to work for .From 2018 onwards no employee is becoming permanent.You can learn work culture over here is in discipline manner.Safety has been given the topmost priority.TPM and 5s being implemented thoroughly

Pros

Free lunch, medical benefits (for permanent employees)Proper safety of employees by wearing proper PPE, Appreciation being given for your Good work

Cons

No hike in salary in past three years, Need to stand long and continuously for 9 hours, Sometimes need to work on Sundays and compulsorily attend next day also by timing of the shifts

Productive and competitive

I was employed as administration headI joined as executive and retired as Deputy General Manager My work was appreciated by the Management I was promoted every 4-5years Awarded bonus every yearGood work culture Allowed to take decisions Very nice company

Working culture

Mahindra & Mahindra is a system based company and the working culture is great by which new learning arises for the employee. The training given to working people over there is very great full in your day to day task

Highly professional engine manufacturing plant of SUVs.

A well maintained plant professionally led by talented engineers and managers ably assisted by assistant engineers and staff. A very helpful community.

Great Worklife balance

A great management where you will get goals and accordingly all KRA is monitored.New ideas are always welcome irrespective of your position.Great Place to work

Good experience,

Had a great time working with the company. Loved to work there, all the senior operators were very helpful and supportive. Team work made us to achieve the work within the time.

Ok.

Work life balance is good. No job security. Management is good. Job culture also good Salary benefits not satisfactory for trainees. Overall experience was good.

Happy movement experienced

It was delightful experience for me and it is wish to accept the needful for me. It will be challenging to me perform positively in future to do job and also different types experience.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Happy

Post of security officer experience

I had tried my level best to work with the job concern I am ready to go with you with honesty and dedication. And will perform best for our organisation.

Good culture, but no job security

Work life balance not much possible. Tremendous job insecurity, day-by-day reduction in facilities provided. Salary hike is average. Good for freshers for learning purpose.

Pros

Free breakfast, Lunch in low rates

Cons

Job insecurity, decrease in facilities due cost cutting

Great Organization

Its an Indian OEM - Automotive. Best place to work if you want to grow in Indian OEM. I was posted in Nashik Plant, which has great culture and support from all departments was excellent. I wish I could have continue there.

Pros

Many- Product developelent

Cons

Chennai - R&D location

Auto part

Nice company management Worked soo easy Engine prepretion line hard work Easy to work in pokayoke system Jobs hiring Mahindra Working hard but safety first

Pros

Cons

8hr

Productive and fun workplace

Overall Mahindra is a good company.only salary increment issue..all people are good.all people very helpful.company location is also very good . company food is great... daily working hour is 9hr. And monthly 1&3rd or 2&4th Saturday is ado(additional duty off).

Great Experience

I had great time experience working for Mahindra. I learn lots of new things and database management during this project. Mahindra appreciated our work .

Funtime

Its systamatic approach company. Good for going in each and every small details. In depth knowledge requirement. Working with brand. Feel good factor.

Pros

Flexi time

Cons

System

Best place to work.

Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd is a company awarded as one of the top in Best place to work companies. It has good Employee value preposition schemes. It contributes to the community through E-SOPS.

Pros

provides housing loan interest subsidies.

Cons

6 days working -alternate weeks.

Good place to work. Supportive management and lot of onsite opportunity based on projects. Have lots of client projects and package offering based on experience need to be revised

Pros

Management was good and awesome

Productive & fun organisation,co-operative,

Healthy organization Good culture Co-operative employees Unethical organization Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum

Pros

Free lances

Cons

Health care

Good experiance with this company.

When i m join this with company had just started a project in Dindori Near Nashik. so well known company now. it was best experience with working and bounding to good relationship with Workers and Owners also.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Having many initiatives to ensure stress free work culture

Lots of initiatives have been taken by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., to ensure healthcare and safety of employees. Many activities are being taken under fun at work.

Pros

Health care, Canteen facility, Fun at work, Safety

Cons

Up gradation, Pms

Did an internship so can't really comment

Great learning experience. The manufacturing plant provides food. Managers are very supportive and fun to work with. Very hardworking and intelligent people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2