Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

I was employed as administration headI joined as executive and retired as Deputy General Manager My work was appreciated by the Management I was promoted every 4-5years Awarded bonus every yearGood work culture Allowed to take decisions Very nice company
Cons
Mahindra & Mahindra is a system based company and the working culture is great by which new learning arises for the employee. The training given to working people over there is very great full in your day to day task
A well maintained plant professionally led by talented engineers and managers ably assisted by assistant engineers and staff. A very helpful community.
A great management where you will get goals and accordingly all KRA is monitored.New ideas are always welcome irrespective of your position.Great Place to work
Had a great time working with the company. Loved to work there, all the senior operators were very helpful and supportive. Team work made us to achieve the work within the time.
Work life balance is good. No job security. Management is good. Job culture also good Salary benefits not satisfactory for trainees. Overall experience was good.
It was delightful experience for me and it is wish to accept the needful for me. It will be challenging to me perform positively in future to do job and also different types experience.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Happy
I had tried my level best to work with the job concern I am ready to go with you with honesty and dedication. And will perform best for our organisation.
Work life balance not much possible. Tremendous job insecurity, day-by-day reduction in facilities provided. Salary hike is average. Good for freshers for learning purpose.
Pros
Free breakfast, Lunch in low rates
Cons
Job insecurity, decrease in facilities due cost cutting
Its an Indian OEM - Automotive. Best place to work if you want to grow in Indian OEM. I was posted in Nashik Plant, which has great culture and support from all departments was excellent. I wish I could have continue there.
Pros
Many- Product developelent
Cons
Chennai - R&D location
Nice company management Worked soo easy Engine prepretion line hard work Easy to work in pokayoke system Jobs hiring Mahindra Working hard but safety first
Pros
Cons
8hr
Overall Mahindra is a good company.only salary increment issue..all people are good.all people very helpful.company location is also very good . company food is great... daily working hour is 9hr. And monthly 1&3rd or 2&4th Saturday is ado(additional duty off).
I had great time experience working for Mahindra. I learn lots of new things and database management during this project. Mahindra appreciated our work .
Its systamatic approach company. Good for going in each and every small details. In depth knowledge requirement. Working with brand. Feel good factor.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
System
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd is a company awarded as one of the top in Best place to work companies. It has good Employee value preposition schemes. It contributes to the community through E-SOPS.
Pros
provides housing loan interest subsidies.
Cons
6 days working -alternate weeks.
Good place to work. Supportive management and lot of onsite opportunity based on projects. Have lots of client projects and package offering based on experience need to be revised
Pros
Management was good and awesome
Cons
Healthy organization Good culture Co-operative employees Unethical organization Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
Pros
Free lances
Cons
Health care
When i m join this with company had just started a project in Dindori Near Nashik. so well known company now. it was best experience with working and bounding to good relationship with Workers and Owners also.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Lots of initiatives have been taken by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., to ensure healthcare and safety of employees. Many activities are being taken under fun at work.
Pros
Health care, Canteen facility, Fun at work, Safety
Cons
Up gradation, Pms
Great learning experience. The manufacturing plant provides food. Managers are very supportive and fun to work with. Very hardworking and intelligent people.
This is a tool and die manufacturing unit. A tool-room where all critical operation with highly accuracy and tolerance. 5s, TPM creats healthy environment during work. And it also provides knowledge about the machine, equipments, facilities we use in our daily work routine. Working with team, problem solving which arises during work, managment thus things we learn while day to day working. Its nice place to do work.