Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Patna, Bihar

Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
Technical manager and workshop manager over there I have variant vehicle problem have to resolve and Train to mechanic to improve the quality of work
I worked as a GAT and learned alot of things there in the schedule of one year. Very good work culture, supportive superior. Very good policy. Work without tension. Friendly environment.
Pros
Free environment
Cons
Its a great company to work in..it was a good experience to work as an intern wid H.R MANAGER. They helped me alot to gain experience & know about the company in detail. The staffs and workers cooperated alot as i was very junior so they well behaved wid me. I thank H.R manager to help me alot and to Support me
Mahindra & Mahindra is a great place for employees to work. Management is flexible and provides ample opportunity to grow within the company both professionally as well as personally.
Fully Political Management. Strategies are to be diciplined.