Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Work in very good...manager Nature full helping...i love my companyBut salary package is short....Contract basis work not interested me...Company role work my dreem...
Best place to work.. Good learning curve for personal growth in profession. Good leadership Excellent employee care & culture. Innovation & new technology culture.
Pros
Ok
Excellent Work culture. Very good job role clarity and Expectations from each individual. Good Empowerment and accountability. Very good feedback mechanism and Management Communications.
7 years of experience in production in the automotive industry, on one of the most advanced fully automatic press lines in the world. Successfully executed productivity enhancement and cost saving projects, while leading a team of 25 people. Also did projects to digitize manufacturing processes & have worked in sales for 3 months. Key responsibilities were to plan production, cater to internal customer requirements, conduct supplier audits & budget, procure automation tooling spares.
Great culture great ppl great products GREAT services Great opportunity great mentors Great buddies Grate bosses grate enablers great time good coffee and tea
Well paced organisation, Higher employee satisfaction, Good work life balance Focus on employee development for organisational betterment. Versatile and challenging responsibilities
Workculture is very nice and comfortable in the company. very helpful colleagues and atmosphere. job security and advancement is present. Rewards and benefits are great
I think Mahindra and Mahindra company is perfect for me, because as a mechanical engineering and as a fresher in mechanical engineering, it's more applicable for learn and express ourselves to company that what potential in me.
Primarily only a sales driven organization. Operating processes are on paper but execution needs to be improved. No way is acceptable if you don't achieve targets. Also very low work life balance.
I fine good team in mahindra My experience was good so I am thinking to to join again in mahindra But in other city like in pune I enjoy lot in Mahindra work so will join again
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd?
M&M is great work place in terms of work/balance life and compensation,it give opportunity to individual to learn and grow, in commercial vehicle segment company started late so not leading any new technology
Very good company and nice culture,work life balance is good,they concentrate employee training. They consider employee as asset.they give salary rise initially very good.nice place to work.
Nice and good experience. good leadership and good projects to work. Had an internship in Production Quality department in Medium and Heavy commercial vehicles.
I still remember the day I my first day at Mahindra & Mahindra ltd. It was quite welcoming and it made me felt secured. It was a great journey from day first to present developing engine for Marrazo MPV. It added up to my experience and still it is adding lot more.
Pros
Good Place to work, Work Life balance
Cons
Management can be improved
Productive and Fun workplace Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review flexi timing work life balance manageable work hour thats all
A very informative place for interns. The quality management head, production head and the lead test engineer, all are very intelligent, smart-working, capable and knowledgeable. The shop-floor workers and technicians are also helpful when you want to learn something from them.
Pros
Free Lunch, Transportation Service
Cons
Pathetic Food
Most enjoyable part of the job was the learning never stopped. The heavy engines are so well assembled that it I was able to note down each and every detail without any issue at all. The testing and design is also planned out very well.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Not paid
1.Collaborative work culture 2. Learned the skills of customer management 3. Honing of technical skills The hardest part is to finish a project in time due to customer demands and reliability.
Its rated as best place to work. Indeed it is. Management at present is too heavy at cost cutting which is putting additional pressure at people working else it is good place to work.
Pros
Supportive Collegues
Cons
very poor adminstration work from the HR side plus the management doesnt take care of the freshers they treat them as they dont know anything and cant learn anything and expect good results from them and even without training sessions.
Pros
subsidized canteen and ccd prices
Cons
very bad management and unions of associates are terrible never going to join again.
The potential is untapped, partly because of the inefficient middle management. The culture is bad. Neither the internal nor the external customers are treated right.