Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Working experience is good.culture of work place is also nice. Behaves of collegue are also good.and there is alot of things to learn and experience.overall everything is nice.
Pros
Some times free lunch and rewards given
Cons
Mahindra and Mahindra company was my first job and I have very good experience working with Mahindra company and I have lost of new think got in this company and company was brilliant no doubt
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
it was fun working with Big company and learning about Acconting & taxation and its implementation. good for employees and was taen care of the same.
To enrich my vigor & vision to attain Excellency in the field provided, by which I can bring a complete change in organizational growth, commitment, dedication is what I believe in and offer the organization / work for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Learned lot of things from assignments handled. I have improved my personality and lots of skills.
 Value Addition: Handling all the above activities in MNEPLtd. and MVMLtd. Also supervising and furnishing guidelines to the Cenvat & Bill passing team to MNEPL and Spare Business Unit of MNAL.  Achievements: Adoption of cenvat availment procedure in SAP for Spare business. -Adoption of auto bill passing in SAP for MNAL’s spare business and MNEPL. -Adoption of auto bill passing for HCV’s (FG) in 47 locations of MNAL. -Streamline the process for PCS/GRN/Service entry & auto cenvat in SAP-MNEPL. -Successfully faced ISO audit and internal audit. -Major role in achievement of ‘DIN EN ISO 9001:2008’ certificate from ‘TUV NORD Group’ for operating & management process.
Jobs at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd