Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Engineer

I loved being a part of Mahindra family even in Chennai. It felt great to be a part of global project. Though my interest was something else hence I moved out. But for a long time career yes it is a good place and employee friendly company.
Pros
Prestige, care, safety, medical benefits
Cons
Political, Slow decision making, lot of dependability on other teams delay work
Very good culture and atmosphere to work.they conduct training programs for employees.overall experience is very good. Very good management and staff.
As a fresher best opportunity for job in industry. As per department giving from HR multi & different skills develope here. Best food facility available in company.
I get Good knowledge experience in this organization here am working in tractor benchmarking engineer, here am doing compare to our competitor tractor performance analysis study
Good management. Friendly behavior, salary on time, less stress, helping nature, understanding people, there less pressure of work, happy with working with mahindra, like to work in future.
An promising company and let us to do our creative things along with our innovations where here we will be more peaced to work with all my team with high level coordination.
Pros
higher allowences
Cons
long hours of work my happen at times
The work at Mahindra Comviva was a very challenging one, requiring one to know a good level of depth for Web-Technology. We worked on various projects for different customers!
Poor management system Work load is more Less job satisfaction Working area is not good Poor performance of quality department Overall rating I am giving 3 stars to M&M
Pros
free lunches
Cons
extra long hours
Mahindra & Mahindra LTD sets a very high standard for employee satisfaction index when compared to any Indian automotive industry. They have a very large workforce. A very strong HR and management. They also focus on the overall development of employees. Providing training, opportunity to participate in competitions, functional level team outings, etc are the top takeaways when it comes to working here.
Pros
Excellent employee engagement
Cons
Low pay scale
Tech Mahindra was a very employee friendly organization and I loved the consulting environment at Deloitte. There were plenty opportunities to learn new things.
This is the first job in my life hence try to lern every works which come to me and i have succeed every field which I was assign. by hard work and learning attitude
Pros
subsidy lunch
Cons
8-10 hrs daily
Good working environment. A good startup for people who want their carrier in production field. Poka matrix helps to improve knowledge. TPM is good learning. New projects are selected to QCFI which will explore our skills.
Its my career changing place. It thought what is body engineering? to me, but the work life balance is bit worse. Even though its a great place to work, one of the world best R&D center.
Leading Automobile vehicle manufacturing company good work culture good job security more learning stage company good take care about work life and personal life balance
They had a good training program at the manufacturing plant - got experience in manufacturing of most of the major drive-train and chassis components.
Multicultural and challenging work environment. Great work ethics and a good opportunity to grow within the company. Many group companies, so can switch between companies for a diverse experience
i got more technical things to study with in working place. The most important part of the work was time management and regular routings. co workers are very talented and helpfull.
Pros
lunch and travelling
Cons
homologation brake test standards export and domestic homologation
Pros
employee satisfaction
Cons
nil
Excellent company to work.every body in the company are cooperative.
its a place where we can learn friendly and homely nature strict and discipline is must both hard and easy part of the job is seen
all time i work in the company ,company is so good good atmosphere ,good collegues,some time in my organizies the trip i enjoy it my collegues an my .M.D is also gud
Pros
free accomodatation
Cons
work included sunday