Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Engineer25 reviews
India25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,234 reviews
mmtpmorganisationautomobiletractorindiatargetlearning

Slow but caring work place

I loved being a part of Mahindra family even in Chennai. It felt great to be a part of global project. Though my interest was something else hence I moved out. But for a long time career yes it is a good place and employee friendly company.

Pros

Prestige, care, safety, medical benefits

Cons

Political, Slow decision making, lot of dependability on other teams delay work

Very good industry to work

Very good culture and atmosphere to work.they conduct training programs for employees.overall experience is very good. Very good management and staff.

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Best opportunity for freshers

As a fresher best opportunity for job in industry. As per department giving from HR multi & different skills develope here. Best food facility available in company.

Good experience

I get Good knowledge experience in this organization here am working in tractor benchmarking engineer, here am doing compare to our competitor tractor performance analysis study

Nice workplace

Good management. Friendly behavior, salary on time, less stress, helping nature, understanding people, there less pressure of work, happy with working with mahindra, like to work in future.

good working atmosphere

An promising company and let us to do our creative things along with our innovations where here we will be more peaced to work with all my team with high level coordination.

Pros

higher allowences

Cons

long hours of work my happen at times

Good Place to Work

The work at Mahindra Comviva was a very challenging one, requiring one to know a good level of depth for Web-Technology. We worked on various projects for different customers!

productivity

Poor management system Work load is more Less job satisfaction Working area is not good Poor performance of quality department Overall rating I am giving 3 stars to M&M

Pros

free lunches

Cons

extra long hours

A great company with one of the highest ESI

Mahindra & Mahindra LTD sets a very high standard for employee satisfaction index when compared to any Indian automotive industry. They have a very large workforce. A very strong HR and management. They also focus on the overall development of employees. Providing training, opportunity to participate in competitions, functional level team outings, etc are the top takeaways when it comes to working here.

Pros

Excellent employee engagement

Cons

Low pay scale

Learning opportunities were tremendous

Tech Mahindra was a very employee friendly organization and I loved the consulting environment at Deloitte. There were plenty opportunities to learn new things.

Work hard for prospect of future life and growth of the company

This is the first job in my life hence try to lern every works which come to me and i have succeed every field which I was assign. by hard work and learning attitude

Pros

subsidy lunch

Cons

8-10 hrs daily

New learnings

Good working environment. A good startup for people who want their carrier in production field. Poka matrix helps to improve knowledge. TPM is good learning. New projects are selected to QCFI which will explore our skills.

Great work place I ever seen

Its my career changing place. It thought what is body engineering? to me, but the work life balance is bit worse. Even though its a great place to work, one of the world best R&D center.

Leading Automobile vehicle manufacturing company

Leading Automobile vehicle manufacturing company good work culture good job security more learning stage company good take care about work life and personal life balance

Decent place for an entry level engineer

They had a good training program at the manufacturing plant - got experience in manufacturing of most of the major drive-train and chassis components.

Multicultural and challenging work environment. Great work ethics and a good opportunity to grow within the company. Many group companies, so can switch between companies for a diverse experience

productive and fun work place

i got more technical things to study with in working place. The most important part of the work was time management and regular routings. co workers are very talented and helpfull.

Pros

lunch and travelling

productive

homologation brake test standards export and domestic homologation

Pros

employee satisfaction

Cons

nil

A company which respects the individual

Excellent company to work.every body in the company are cooperative.

Maintenance and learning place

its a place where we can learn friendly and homely nature strict and discipline is must both hard and easy part of the job is seen

superviiser

all time i work in the company ,company is so good good atmosphere ,good collegues,some time in my organizies the trip i enjoy it my collegues an my .M.D is also gud

Pros

free accomodatation

Cons

work included sunday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd with