Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Intern

It's really nice feelings to work with Mahindra And Mahindra as it has good work culture with fun activities and all other things.Mahindra and Mahindra always tries to motivate all the employees in various kinds of activities and like to work with Mahindra and Mahindra in future too.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Payscale
Mahindra Research Valley is an enthusiastic place to work for the development of carrier and growth for knowledge gaining activities. It engaging all the colleague of the company into a perfect and smart vision.
Working for this company has always been fun. Mahindra has a great culture and people are extremely friendly. Was happy to work here for the time I was working
I did my first internship in the SUV and the UV vehicle manufacturing line. Everything is well managed and systematic. The team is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Atmosphere was very good .TeAm leaders were very supportive throught my internship period Time manegemnet was very compulsory there Allover decorendon was very good . Staff member and my seniors all were very helpful.
Job was based on networking. Completely based on hardware devices and proprietary softwares. Although the job was kind of monotonous and the workculture was not so good.
During my internship at Mahindra i got to learn about the various manufacturing process and helped improve 3 processes. I also presented a proposal for a solar power plant
Pros
free lunch
Its a great company to work with mahindra and mahindra. M&M is well known company and i had my internship in M&M.There I learened a lot and studied deeply about tractors.
My overall experience with Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd was very good. As an intern I was exposed to a lot of technology which otherwise would not have been possible.
Very helping colleagues. A working environment with healthy competition. Arranging different events to encourage the working of operators. Every small things are celebrated to encourage the workers to do more good work.
Its a great company to work in..it was a good experience to work as an intern wid H.R MANAGER. They helped me alot to gain experience & know about the company in detail. The staffs and workers cooperated alot as i was very junior so they well behaved wid me. I thank H.R manager to help me alot and to Support me
It was very wonderful time that I spent there. My mentor and workers were very helpful. I learnt very useful processes practically. I learnt how to make KAIZEN and how to audit. How to work and cooperate with fellow employees. The hardest part of the job was to go outside chandigarh for audit, it was because of traffic. Most enjoyable time that we have enjoyed, was the tea time.
Pros
Very helpful employees
Cons
Long hours when we had to go outside chandigarh for audit.
mahindra and mahindra ltd. is a good company. the head of the department of heat treatment is very helpful. i enjoyed my internship at the company. the company take care of the workers.
In my time there, I felt great for much of the time and most of the staff was supportive. But there was some mismanagement in the job profiles for my department guys. Overall, the plant atmosphere was very nice.
Worked with one of the best brains of the company. We were hired by the company as on contract employees and worked mostly on campus. The work which was given to us was indeed very interesting and we loved it.
Pros
Good network, flexible hours
Cons
Work at home is not always good
I took an internship during my undergraduate vacation and that was the best decision I could take at that time. Before jumping in the corporate world , MAHINDRA taught me business etiquettes prepared me to face the world when I leave my undergraduate school.
Pros
Everything there was a pro, specially the training lessons they used to provide us everyday
Cons
too far from my home, travelling was tiring
the management is good,people working there know what their jobs are and what they must do... they all have good communication skills. there is no gossip about co-workers.. the most enjoyable part is that you get to travel free of cost to yehalanka :-)
Pros
free coffee lunch
Cons
location too far
nice people decent amount of work lots of learning and everyone is helpfull
to learn how to handle the customer and also solve the query of the client.
The Sunshine Automobile has provided a good environment to work in and helped me in completing my Internship.
A good company for internship and provides practical learning