Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Manager

Very good company to work with.If i will get chance to work with this company again , definitely i will love to work. Very good training & learning programmes are being done.Also if a person is having enough caliber definitely he will grow in this company.
Ok to work not for long, because seen lobby of old employees . Tough to deal with the existing employees. Higher level some old ducks sitting making trouble to set new people
The experience in mahindra and mahindra are totally fantastic because i learn so many things from there like stock mantaining, billings files for commercial vechiles , doing PDI,and also having a little bit sales experience. In mahindra i also learnt that how to handle the work pressure my mentor teaches me very well and after that i done all the work.
A family for life. Reasonable working hours. Highest management accessible, ethical and inclusive leadership driven from the top, manager cared about subordinates - about growing us and helping us meet our goals.
The work culture in Mahindra and Mahindra is very supportive for new developments. Management would always support initiatives and out of box ideas. Work culture is good.
rigorous follow up and reviews related to work. But output expected is not in lined with the inputs raised. Less recognition and more on the group/ lobby base increments
Pros
good place to learn about work
Cons
less recognition
I like hardworking in mahindra company. In mahindra company places are good. Mahindra company employer are very friendly. So I join mahindra company manager..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work work n work. Fun will allowed once a year. Target based work. Sometimes u enjoy sometimes u don't. It becomes hectic. But anyway good company to target ur time.
Pros
Free for nothing.
Cons
No time for family. Extremely work climate
The company has Good Work Culture, flexible work timing, team of young engineers, possibility of switching job within Mahindra throughout India as per the requirement.
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Person Based appraisal
The environment was very thriving for those who want to come out of their comfort zone and learn new things. To learn you have to be a self starter and build confidence in you to achieve what you intended to add to your knowledge quotient. But being young in the department has its own consequences. Have faced lot of difficulties in convincing my mentors to agree to certain assignments as they felt it is very risky to put me on the job rather than an experienced person. So if you are impatient and can't take the rejection always you are not suited anywhere. However, every company has its own pros and cons. I considered its cons and managed to make them my pros in whatever i am doing today.
Pros
Best work life balance
Cons
Lack of faith in new talent
Good place to work but variation of pay in the same grade. Growth is very slow. Hierarchy issues Lack of taking subordinate suggestions. Slow decision making from the superiors.
Pros
Mahindra Bolero suv, Daily Rs.2500 hotel & food expenses away from home.
Cons
12 to 15 long working hours & staying in hotels for 5 days a week.
as admin manager i had bean maintaining all transactions including financial activities along with financial apparels, salaries and maintain employees
Clear direction & focused approach. Best place to work with good work life balance. Importance to employees and recognizing employees for their performance.
Working in M&M is always gives you satisfaction. only concern is Location as i am from Pune and my job location is Mumbai. There is lot freedom in work. But there are lot of operational work. Overall exposure is very much
Pros
Freedom to work
Cons
Location, Mumbai not suitable
I was working there as a relationship manager. Automobile service station so load and revenue was my target also we got AMC so we had sell AMC and we got incentives.President Motors working environment was good and quite busy with customers. Customer satisfaction is main focused area.
Pros
Load is more
Cons
Not fixed work timing
Best place to work in an indian MNC includes work place culture. Good learning experience World class lab facilities Excellent leadership
Fresh from the college, it was an immense learning experience. Bosses are supportive and peers are caring. The place feels like an extended family
Pros
freedom, time to get adjusted
Cons
decision takes long time
One of the best technical work place in india with good facility. hardest part was the commute. enjoyed the workplace which is filled with passionate and energetic people.
Pros
good exposure to technology
Cons
remote location if commuting from city
Morning meet- Dispatch review, status review, guidance to complete targets, status review by top management, technical difficulty - cross functional action plan, review for improvement initiatives, TPM, design review, planning for the day and next. Started carrier in MnM, so learned lot - Technical competency, communication, presentation, team management. Over-demanding. Co-workers - Team players, less experienced as manpower turnover is high, aspiring. Delivery. Enjoyable - New parts to develop, team.
Pros
Additional off, Remuneration, Less travel time to company
Cons
Stressfull reviews
Good execution by teams. Caring Deliver the product at correct time creates happiness at the end of day To cater all the customers at crucial times
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
Work pressure