Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
Working schedule good.I learn many types of sales activities.it's a good of my sales target for present& future....,my culligs are soo helpful...
Pros
free tea
Cons
Good For Learning, We will get more knowledge on automobile field. Working timings are good, but they should increase salaries.
Pros
Timings
Cons
Salary
good commnication in my team and great support my boss. my sales area is very difficult to manage because the langauge is diff. in area of sales.the most enjoyable part is engine work at hard working but knowledge is best after work here.My boss have very good mange in my companies.
Pros
good facility
Cons
short hour but hard work
Working with Mahindra & Mahindra i've attained the working knowledge of automobile systems. It has been a perfect environment to take my passion to a professional level. Meeting customers and helping them convert their desire to the right choice of cars was the most joyful part. Building relationship with customers and helping them meet their future needs. The symphony within the co workers helped attaining goals to a higher level.
learned new products and business. channel management and customer satisfaction.
Pros
extra benefits in terms of tranings
Cons
work life balance
In M&M I worked as a Sales Promoter Executive and there I learned so much like how to managed a dealership and how to lead the sales team. The best thing is the good support of the senior team in achieving of goals.
The management of mahindra & mahindra is very good and co-worker of m&m is very coperative i will enjoy my job.
Pros
free lunches