Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Service Advisor

I thought Mahindra& Mahindra give an opportunity to work for everyone. M& M is the world wide brand for organized industry.It will be possible to achieve our goal, sure that we can get the job in Mahindra & Mahinear group of companies.
Here I had worked both role ,as a breakdown inchagre and service advisor,and I really enjoyed my work . And u can also enjoy the work environment,and get good salary
Pros
Here I get over time amount as my incentives
Cons
Nil
i like my job. and enjoy doing my job. every customers is like my friend and have get new experience.my first habit is wish my customers.i love my work
Mahindra and mahindra believe in customer satisfaction.they perform verious campaign.every employ is responsible for their own mistakes..rules and regulations are also strict
Cons
To be a valuable contributing resource with a professional organization that will support and encourage my pursuit to provide services of the highest quality.
The service adviser’s most important duty is customer service. He advises consumers at auto dealerships or car repair facilities about the need for regular maintenance. He listens to their concerns and their requirements, then prepares orders that describe the problem, the potential fixes needed, the time it takes to complete the repair and the estimated cost, broken down by labor and parts. For customers who cannot afford or do not want the recommended repairs, he can offer alternatives and explain the consequences of those options. Finally, he handles any complaints the customer may have and makes sure she is satisfied with the service.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
9 hours
Learnt to work in SAP. Open, close repair orders, make purchase orders in SAP etc. Learnt and got information about all types of Cars. Hence can easily manage all types of customers now.
i m work in mahindra dealership last 5 years.but this dealer managment is very poor sallry issue every time.mahindra company is good work but dealer is not handling the company.
Pros
free lounch
Cons
managment & sallery
dealing with customers is so energetic and it provides confidence
Pros
festival bonus
Cons
time table
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd?