Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

I had work inventory department , how many material have required in production line , how many stock remaining in godawn , how many material rejected ...and so many work.
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Company gives wide opportunities for learning but I would not recommend this for freshers because no one pays attention to what GETs do whether they are learning or not
Pros
Salary benefits and canteen facilities
Cons
Stressful, long working hours and not good for freshers
Very good company. We got to learn something.Here we learn how to improv your self as well as how to handle the line.t hen manage the man power and , learning a TPM , 5S , 7 QC tool problem sloving method... Thanks you mahindra🙂
Working in Maintenance Department as an apprentice trainee Installation of CCTV Cameras,Computers,PLC Machines Input/Output Modules for Communication of AC Drives and PLC System and also working on IoT Projects.
Nice to work if you are innovative minded..new ideas are welcomed and enttertained. Other wise job roles and responsibilities are challanging and exhausting.
Work life balance is good. No job security. Management is good. Job culture also good Salary benefits not satisfactory for trainees. Overall experience was good.
it is v good plet from to find a job with best and best job avalable, it a comfort and good for other site like froud registration charges other consultant.
Mahindra are the best company for employed and its working experience is very good I will both knowledge gain for engine pg . Other event I.e.blood donations I will involved to participated it.
Good place to work. You will get to learn different things. Here festivals are also celebrated .Good lunch and breakfast facilities. Work timings are also good
Pros
Along with work, festivals are also celebrated
The workplace culture is incredible as this is the first company that I have worked for where they truly value and care about you. The best part of this job is helping people get jobs.
Pros
Best place for mechanical engineer
Cons
hard to move among business units.
Joined as a government Apprentice Trainee in Gravity Die casting department. Learned pouring, coremaking & Fettling activities. Melting activities & melt treatment in melting shop.
very poor adminstration work from the HR side plus the management doesnt take care of the freshers they treat them as they dont know anything and cant learn anything and expect good results from them and even without training sessions.
Pros
subsidized canteen and ccd prices
Cons
very bad management and unions of associates are terrible never going to join again.
Have to always on your toes to achieve targets. Daily new challenges related to production and assembly line. Regular audits and improvement activities on assembly lines.
Pros
Location, Free food
Cons
Salary
I was working under graduate apprentice trainee for a year. Worked for central maintenance department, Under civil department. Working profile includes estimater supervisor design and billing.
Mahindra & Mahindra is good company for the employees,i enjoy the atmosphere of that company.the management of this company is take care about the employees
Pros
No free launches
Cons
8hours per day
Mahindra and Mahindra farm equipment sector.... In this company tractor is assembled... All we knew Mahindra tractors is largest selling tractors in India...
Pros
Salary
Cons
Too much work...
Everyday at work is New Start So much to learn. Manufacturing Of UV, LCV, & alfa Vehicle. Follow up & inspection of Vehicles. Everyone at work station employee are fully cooperative.
Pros
They provide Tiffins, Meals, Tea & Snacks
Cons
OT's were provided as per the production time period
Well developed and improved company. I learned lot of things abt my department, abt the overall work management, how to take quick decision, implementation of solutions.
It is one of the best fastest growing company in India. The work environment of the company is very good. This company full support to their employees in professional front. Thank you.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
we complete our task. @ responsible person. and work completed by our under the work and team members . I'm try to solve official problem of team member.........
Pros
free luch
Cons
8 hours