Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Trainee Engineer58 reviews
India58 reviews

Found 58 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,234 reviews
mmtpmorganisationautomobiletractorindiatargetlearning

Productive and Workplace to learn and earn

Working at Mahindra and Mahindra was very challenging experience as we were directly handed over the responsibilities of the shop. This provided us a opportunity to develop and groom ourselves as per the industry.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive and fun place

I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.

Pros

Transport and lunch

Cons

Outskirt and far away from the city

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security

Diploma Trainee Engineer

I had work inventory department , how many material have required in production line , how many stock remaining in godawn , how many material rejected ...and so many work.

Good for experienced..but not good for freshers

Company gives wide opportunities for learning but I would not recommend this for freshers because no one pays attention to what GETs do whether they are learning or not

Pros

Salary benefits and canteen facilities

Cons

Stressful, long working hours and not good for freshers

Inovation company

Very good company. We got to learn something.Here we learn how to improv your self as well as how to handle the line.t hen manage the man power and , learning a TPM , 5S , 7 QC tool problem sloving method... Thanks you mahindra🙂

Productive and learning

Working in Maintenance Department as an apprentice trainee Installation of CCTV Cameras,Computers,PLC Machines Input/Output Modules for Communication of AC Drives and PLC System and also working on IoT Projects.

Nice and workoholic environment

Nice to work if you are innovative minded..new ideas are welcomed and enttertained. Other wise job roles and responsibilities are challanging and exhausting.

Ok.

Work life balance is good. No job security. Management is good. Job culture also good Salary benefits not satisfactory for trainees. Overall experience was good.

good

it is v good plet from to find a job with best and best job avalable, it a comfort and good for other site like froud registration charges other consultant.

Production and engine rework with tpm &5s

Mahindra are the best company for employed and its working experience is very good I will both knowledge gain for engine pg . Other event I.e.blood donations I will involved to participated it.

Productive and good place to work

Good place to work. You will get to learn different things. Here festivals are also celebrated .Good lunch and breakfast facilities. Work timings are also good

Pros

Along with work, festivals are also celebrated

Mechanical Heaven

The workplace culture is incredible as this is the first company that I have worked for where they truly value and care about you. The best part of this job is helping people get jobs.

Pros

Best place for mechanical engineer

Cons

hard to move among business units.

Fun work culture

Joined as a government Apprentice Trainee in Gravity Die casting department. Learned pouring, coremaking & Fettling activities. Melting activities & melt treatment in melting shop.

poor adminsitration and management

very poor adminstration work from the HR side plus the management doesnt take care of the freshers they treat them as they dont know anything and cant learn anything and expect good results from them and even without training sessions.

Pros

subsidized canteen and ccd prices

Cons

very bad management and unions of associates are terrible never going to join again.

Dynamic Job

Have to always on your toes to achieve targets. Daily new challenges related to production and assembly line. Regular audits and improvement activities on assembly lines.

Pros

Location, Free food

Cons

Salary

I was working under graduate apprentice trainee for a year. Worked for central maintenance department, Under civil department. Working profile includes estimater supervisor design and billing.

Fun loving employees

Mahindra & Mahindra is good company for the employees,i enjoy the atmosphere of that company.the management of this company is take care about the employees

Pros

No free launches

Cons

8hours per day

Workplace fun...

Mahindra and Mahindra farm equipment sector.... In this company tractor is assembled... All we knew Mahindra tractors is largest selling tractors in India...

Pros

Salary

Cons

Too much work...

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Learnt to manage the project more effectively. Learnt new documentation related to projects. Studied new requirements of customers. Made new colleagues and also learnt may new things from them. Most difficult I found to manage & remove some bottle neck operations.

Production And Manufacturing Industry

Everyday at work is New Start So much to learn. Manufacturing Of UV, LCV, & alfa Vehicle. Follow up & inspection of Vehicles. Everyone at work station employee are fully cooperative.

Pros

They provide Tiffins, Meals, Tea & Snacks

Cons

OT's were provided as per the production time period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd with