Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.
Pros
Transport and lunch
Cons
Outskirt and far away from the city
we complete our task. @ responsible person. and work completed by our under the work and team members . I'm try to solve official problem of team member.........
Pros
free luch
Cons
8 hours
very good place for work all employs are very friendly in nature thry help always me when i am in trouble there are so many typical day but we work confidently and over com all the problems
the compney is very well for hr services and working enviorn ment the challanging carriers for the fresh engineers but management staff is not friendly.
Pros
free food
Cons
The company includes various latest trends and technologies and also various new concepts such as KAIZEN, Poka Yoke, TPM,etc. It had given a lot of experience and also the use of engineering terms in idustry.
Pros
Good acknowledgement for work, Supporting culture
Cons
Long hours of working
R&D operations in Chennai is a hub of activity. It's a great place to learn for any fresh engineering graduate looking to make a long career in automotive or related fields. Pay is slightly less for engineers but very competitive for management grads.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Less pay
I worked as a GAT and learned alot of things there in the schedule of one year. Very good work culture, supportive superior. Very good policy. Work without tension. Friendly environment.
Pros
Free environment
Cons
Good workplace with experienced engineers,supervisors in the firm.Also with the help of latest machines and guidances of the seniors.
We get theoretical knowledge in college but here we get practical knowledge. We learn many things.We develop our skills.We meet new people make friends.We get experiences.
Pros
Subsidised food
Cons
Fun workspace.. Had a great time to learn new products.. Since I am a south Indian I didn't like the food.. Daily they used to give me chappati.. It was too boring to have..
Pros
Free lunch
Jobs at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Trainee Engineer positions
See more jobs
1.Mahindra is a good work to place. 2.i have good experience in supply chain management 3.Mahindra management is having friendly environment with workers 4.i have handled more than 1000 number of parts.this is the hardest part of the job
My dream as an individual to get a job in an well known MNC was fulfilled by Mahindra & Mahindra. As i am an automobile freak and has my interest in machines since childhood i was very happy. working as an Apprentice trainee was overall a good experience for me. Got to learn about new technologies and high tech machines. I really enjoyed my work profile & feel myself lucky to be a part of this company.
Pros
Supportive Co-workers, Fun working atmosphere & Tasty food.
M&M is a nice place to work with supportive management and HR but it needs to offer a bit more financially if it wants to retain good hard working people.
Nice work environment, have fun at work, all are very supportive even if you ask same things again & again people here will answer you.
- Normal Working hours (9am-6pm) -Learned Communication,Networking and Management Skills -Colleagues were very supportive -Hardest part was to sit for long hours collecting data and presenting presentations out of it. -Most enjoyable part of the job was when the company ceo makes his peers realize about their importance and value to the company.
Pros
free lunches, snacks
Cons
long working hours
I started my career as a GAT in M&M Ltd, Auto sector- zaheerabad, the best part was that i've been alloted in Quality assurance department to look after new small commercial vehicle Mahindra JEETO, from then my job was awesome and productive.
Pros
Good Platform
Cons
No initiators
TPM audit was the difficult situation to work at as it was essential to manage daily work in addition with audit documents. Co-workers were supportive but higher management was always dominating and demoralizing. Learnt to handle elder people and to survive in professional field more efficiently. Enjoyed working alone and handling all the responsibilities individually.
freedom to work,supportive management and co-workers,hard work to understand the system,i had enjoyed in entire work.
i was working on one day in company and got call from my mentor for urgent work regarding foreign audit.it was very quick and there was lot of work and we work for late night that day and finished our assignment on time .it was a nice experience from where i come to know about working in industry under high pressure.
Total Productive Maintenance JH Audit Quality Poka yoke Ergonomics Analysis steps Quick concern responsive time( QCRT) Work station Standardization (WSS)
Pros
Free Breakfast and lunch, Pantry
• Responsible to achieve rated output per shift. • Trouble shooting of problems occurring in daily production. • Rejection & Rework control through CAPA (Corrective and Preventive action). • Working as Group leader for my zone Generating new Ideas of Improvement with C.I. Team & Natural working groups. • Planning According to Production Plan .
Pros
free lunches, coupans, tea
Cons
long hrs