Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,146 reviews matching the search
good learning, great management, supportive superior. nobody criticizes you for no reason, root cause analysis for failure, no post mortem and roasting.
Pros
saturday off
Cons
no salary correction, based on previous salary
I was given as customer care manager in Bangalore for Mahindra construction equipment limited. I felt their product is great, very competitive, but the support from Head office was unexpectedly worst. There were no immediate order and sending the spare parts required by the dealers, no proper support of the documentation of spare part numbers and they want very good customer satisfaction results. I say no way it can be possible to have proper results without proper support from HO
Cons
Worst HO managers
It was great place and great leaders to work with and also on the job learnings experience. cross functional trainings etc. Surely an amazing organization to work In.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
retension
There is a lots of politics and nepotism.First priority given to the relative and they are not adhere company policy because most of the people are elder.
Pros
Free lunch
Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
Cons
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
It was nyc to work with them. Good salary . It gives you chance to build your career among crowd and enhance your skills. You should atleast try there once.
Cons
Management is too good and they guide to reach higher. Team is always ready to work for you. Fresher or experienced no matter who you are you can get the best
Pros
Can learn a lot
Cons
Some leads
Free work atmosphere Chance to learning Trainng to Sharp skills Good opportunities to talk Grows to improve Sports spirit Thrilled Growth Trainng Skilled
Pros
Sports spirit rally
Cons
Oveall good company to work.Lot of opportunities to prove yourself.Good professionalism.Good culture.Good environment.State of the art office.Strategic thinking.
I currently work in Mahindra Shiv Shakti wahan pvt LTD darbhangaVery bad management system.Salary in very Very low .Salary was depend upon vehicle retailNo retail no salary
Pros
Very bad
Cons
Very bad
Excellent Atmosphere for working management required little bit more aggressive good pay scale and on time to .i recommended this company if you are going to automobile industry
Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
The management was good .I have learned how to work at night shift also.The hardest part of job was to work on the machines without any job security.
Pros
Free breakfast
It's really nice feelings to work with Mahindra And Mahindra as it has good work culture with fun activities and all other things.Mahindra and Mahindra always tries to motivate all the employees in various kinds of activities and like to work with Mahindra and Mahindra in future too.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Payscale
No compromise in quality at Mahindra Ltd.Completely focused on safety first..Managers and colleuge are very supportive.Got the opportunity to learn what is ISO & CERTIFICATIONS.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
I really enjoy working here. The only con is the location, I want to switch to go near Delhi. The process of work is very standardised and clear. There is not partiality of any kind.
Pros
Subsidised food
Cons
I was employed as administration headI joined as executive and retired as Deputy General Manager My work was appreciated by the Management I was promoted every 4-5years Awarded bonus every yearGood work culture Allowed to take decisions Very nice company
Cons
Everyday I would love going to Mahindra (M2All) office it was indeed superb with great people to work. Saturdays were awesome with fun games n every month R&R people deserved to be felicated for their all round performance. The management staff was friendly, no pressure of anything.
Pros
Free snacks in evening
Cons
No pickup drop service
Ok to work not for long, because seen lobby of old employees . Tough to deal with the existing employees. Higher level some old ducks sitting making trouble to set new people