Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

It was great place and great leaders to work with and also on the job learnings experience. cross functional trainings etc. Surely an amazing organization to work In.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
retension
Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
Cons
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
It was nyc to work with them. Good salary . It gives you chance to build your career among crowd and enhance your skills. You should atleast try there once.
Cons
Free work atmosphere Chance to learning Trainng to Sharp skills Good opportunities to talk Grows to improve Sports spirit Thrilled Growth Trainng Skilled
Pros
Sports spirit rally
Cons
Oveall good company to work.Lot of opportunities to prove yourself.Good professionalism.Good culture.Good environment.State of the art office.Strategic thinking.
Excellent Atmosphere for working management required little bit more aggressive good pay scale and on time to .i recommended this company if you are going to automobile industry
The management was good .I have learned how to work at night shift also.The hardest part of job was to work on the machines without any job security.
Pros
Free breakfast
I was employed as administration headI joined as executive and retired as Deputy General Manager My work was appreciated by the Management I was promoted every 4-5years Awarded bonus every yearGood work culture Allowed to take decisions Very nice company
Cons
We can learn a lot and having job security, but more stress during month end target and some time work life can't balance. Need to act very speed towards goal and achievements. Wide range of scope is available.
Pros
Need to be more disciplined
Cons
Can't talk outside or in open places about company practices
I have learned lot of things in warehouse ..and used my skills to increase productivity . Leading inventory of 13 cr. Increased productivity from 7 cr to 12 cr.
I loved being a part of Mahindra family even in Chennai. It felt great to be a part of global project. Though my interest was something else hence I moved out. But for a long time career yes it is a good place and employee friendly company.
Pros
Prestige, care, safety, medical benefits
Cons
Political, Slow decision making, lot of dependability on other teams delay work
lots of learning and good start for any careers. for improv you communication skills and take some experience of corporate life this was best job for graduate.
Pros
best sellry+ good staf
Cons
in starting you feel pressure
Work in very good...manager Nature full helping...i love my companyBut salary package is short....Contract basis work not interested me...Company role work my dreem...
Mahindra Research Valley is an enthusiastic place to work for the development of carrier and growth for knowledge gaining activities. It engaging all the colleague of the company into a perfect and smart vision.
Mahindra & Mahindra , is simply the best place to work. there is future in the company if the employee is dedicated and hard worker. M&M is place where you get respect and learn many things
Pros
Diwali bonus and additional benefit
Good company with good culture. Freedom of work, can experiment with desire specification for improvement.Best place to work, they know your importance and quality of life.Eco friendly environment, supporting staff and management team and well organised organisation.
Pros
Freedom of work, can experiment with desire specification for improvement.
Cons
Late seating culture after official work time.
I learned a lot from working in Mahindra company, Days in the company start at 8 a.m. and end at 4 p.m. And there is so much to learn in the company as an electrician. And the management in the company is very supportive.
They truly take steps to be great place to work, good culture and professional people to work with, in the last 12 yrs of my tenure with M&M, i could see a big change in culture there and proud to say that i am also a part of it change initiative
One of a very good group to join, where one can explore himself in a better way, & will enjoy working with broad minded & with lots of creativity & challenges.
Pros
Brand Name, Culture
Cons
More laptop work
I have already job done in mahindra and mahindra tractor pvt. Ltd. I have good learn knowledge And also it's very good company and good culture And also out side knowledge got in Mahin
Pros
Very simple