Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
Cons
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
It was nyc to work with them. Good salary . It gives you chance to build your career among crowd and enhance your skills. You should atleast try there once.
Cons
I currently work in Mahindra Shiv Shakti wahan pvt LTD darbhangaVery bad management system.Salary in very Very low .Salary was depend upon vehicle retailNo retail no salary
Pros
Very bad
Cons
Very bad
Excellent Atmosphere for working management required little bit more aggressive good pay scale and on time to .i recommended this company if you are going to automobile industry
The management was good .I have learned how to work at night shift also.The hardest part of job was to work on the machines without any job security.
Pros
Free breakfast
No compromise in quality at Mahindra Ltd.Completely focused on safety first..Managers and colleuge are very supportive.Got the opportunity to learn what is ISO & CERTIFICATIONS.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
I really enjoy working here. The only con is the location, I want to switch to go near Delhi. The process of work is very standardised and clear. There is not partiality of any kind.
Pros
Subsidised food
Cons
I loved being a part of Mahindra family even in Chennai. It felt great to be a part of global project. Though my interest was something else hence I moved out. But for a long time career yes it is a good place and employee friendly company.
Pros
Prestige, care, safety, medical benefits
Cons
Political, Slow decision making, lot of dependability on other teams delay work
Work in very good...manager Nature full helping...i love my companyBut salary package is short....Contract basis work not interested me...Company role work my dreem...
Lot of learnings and gained experience,working culture is good with great support from seniors work life balance is good salary on time and bonus also provided
Pros
Working ethics is good
Cons
Lot of rules to follow
Lots of scope for learning new things. Management support were excellent. Good working culture. Hardest part is salary hike is very minimal. Team members are very friendly in nature to enjoy with during on duties.
Very Good company i am fully satisfied with company In company my all staff are fully spourt with all employees Seniors staff are fully spourt to all staff Company give salary to all staff timely
One of the best company in India. Excellent leadership and Excellent management's. I have worked in the automobile field for 1 year. Best salary and benefit provide.
It was like Dream come true, when I received call from M & M . Good culture, friendly atmosphere . Openness and transparency Subsidized food at Factory .
HR policies are great in this company. Salary and incentives including Travel allowance has been paid on time. But some of the managers are rude with junior employees. And they are the main reason for early resign from Company.
Company gives wide opportunities for learning but I would not recommend this for freshers because no one pays attention to what GETs do whether they are learning or not
Pros
Salary benefits and canteen facilities
Cons
Stressful, long working hours and not good for freshers
Mahindra is very Famous Company . But the workers who work here are also likely to become Permanent workers in future. You get to work for a while . The Workers PF is not cut in this company . It should happen but the company is not paying attention to it .
Pros
Company Annual Day best for enjoy
Cons
10 hrs Duty But Pay very Low
Healthy realtions..maintained.. friendly ..and collabrated and reacieving good..working with reputed company..and good salary..nice atmospiear..it will help to growing your future
I was in sales and marketing department and my job was channel management. Company is like every big firm, right to speak freely is compromised but treatment from the HO is good and a lot of benefits are provided right from the start. Someone who loves a bust schedule and sales this company is made for them.
good company and experiance but salary levels tooo bad and they need to improve in salarys of they employees and management are very good response to the employees