Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 253 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,188 reviews

Good culture working being done in a disciplined manner with safety being the topmost priority

Good organization to work for .From 2018 onwards no employee is becoming permanent.You can learn work culture over here is in discipline manner.Safety has been given the topmost priority.TPM and 5s being implemented thoroughly

Pros

Free lunch, medical benefits (for permanent employees)Proper safety of employees by wearing proper PPE, Appreciation being given for your Good work

Cons

No hike in salary in past three years, Need to stand long and continuously for 9 hours, Sometimes need to work on Sundays and compulsorily attend next day also by timing of the shifts

Good

overall a good company Managing the VPS Schedules Was a Good management Great Team work Excellent supportive Co workrs

Pros

Lunch lonng hours

Cons

that was the fun workplace

the company is too good i enjoyed my work and worker of that company is also good they help to one another in their work and they live very friendly

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Good place to work, Supporting Staff

It was really a good experience in Mahindra Automobile. I have learnt alot there, like how to handling customers, maintain records, team work. We have a supporting staff there. Thanks

Pros

Working Atmosphere

Cons

Good organisation but a bad place and culture

As a organisation it is very good, But the plant is very bad shape as it is very old. New facilities are added but not upto the industry standard. Need to work long hours. Salary increments is not as per the industry standards. There is nothing to learn in the company. If you need to settle or enjoy doing nothing then this is the best place.

Pros

Subsidised canteen, Flexi working hours

Cons

Long Hours, High Politics, Bad culture, Remote location

Good atmosphere & very professional

Very good atmosphere to work with as there are many experience employees working in mahindra, as it is a emerging comp-nay & shows its result very month when comes to profit & business.

Pros

Atmosphere is good

Cons

No transport

Productive and Fun at workplace

Overall a best company to work.Work a properly allocated, people are empowered and fun at work place. Only salary packages are less

Pros

Empowerement

Cons

Less Salary

Good learning, Work place is good and friendly co workers.

The work culture in Mahindra is very versatile. Good working experience especially, and a good blend of experienced as well as fresh employees. Excellent learning experience for first time employees. One learns organisation, communication and technical skills in Mahindra. It's a company where one can make a strong and secured future. Very Supportive Management. The most hardest part of the job for me was to meet three deadlines in a week time and was most challenging. It was before the launch of New Generation Scorpio. The most enjoyable part of the job is Fun at work and friendly co workers along with beautiful Chennai campus.

Pros

Challenging job tight deadline, Many simultaneous projects. High learning

Cons

Could improve on Compensation policies.

over all good exp. with the company.

I was join as fresher in company and company give me ex-poser to prove myself and prove it. The company is good and a good atmosphere.

Pros

they provide free lunch for me

Cons

long work timing and i'm comfortable for that.

Relationship management

To travel extensively for more than 20 days in a month for the assigned locations because it was tractor industry and I got to see various type of people

Pros

good pay

Cons

Heavy touring

Jobs at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

See more jobs

good salary package

Good facilities given by industry and a friendly environment. Management is very cooperative. Mahindra & Mahindra Swaraj division is one of the largest industry so, it's a proud to be working there and gaining a experience from it.

Pros

free lunches

Strategic and Cooperative

Really good working environment. Cooperative Staff and a good locality with attractive salary. Everyday something new you can get. Had a great pleasure and good experience while doing training.

Customer care manager

Perception based company. other Benefits are good. Travel policy is not upto the mark in comparison to competition co.

managment issue

i m work in mahindra dealership last 5 years.but this dealer managment is very poor sallry issue every time.mahindra company is good work but dealer is not handling the company.

Pros

free lounch

Cons

managment & sallery

Workplace

Fun workplace with supportive management. Give us lot of freedom to alternative thinking, driving positive change. Encourages extra curricular activities.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Salary compensation

Helping colleague

Working in Mahindra & Mahindra were more of improving your managerial skills. In Mahindra, the colleague were helping. I worked in different projects of Verito model as a Product Development Engineer.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

I will do work for increase the productivity and increase the moral of company

i have do work for increase the productivity and customer satisfaction .... at the time of working , we enjoy the work. my officer has very good , they give me freedom for work

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour

Enjoy the work

Normal day of work. work with Dy. manager under guideline of manager. How to handle the people. Co-workers are supporting every time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

8hrs duty.

production & learn new concept.

its good orgination to work with them ,good management care for us. people are ver frendiy and hard working.alway happy in all kind of satution.

I was satisfied with this job & my job profile.

M&M is awesome company. There are many thing which I learned. Company gives me chance to improved my skill there. Good environment. people are good & co operative.

Pros

free launch, free medical etc

Career Growth is slow

Career growth is quite slow, especially for Secretarial profile. But the Culture & other benefits ae excellent. Coworkers & team are cooperative. Company also believe in work life balance. The person who I report is quite understanding. I have the liberty to take decisions some times related to his calendaring & travel.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2