Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

good learning, great management, supportive superior. nobody criticizes you for no reason, root cause analysis for failure, no post mortem and roasting.
Pros
saturday off
Cons
no salary correction, based on previous salary
Here I had worked both role ,as a breakdown inchagre and service advisor,and I really enjoyed my work . And u can also enjoy the work environment,and get good salary
Pros
Here I get over time amount as my incentives
Cons
Nil
Salary is not good in mahindra vechicle manufacturers limited, chakan,pune. Lower level behavioral cultural not good. Sr.Manager not communicate with lower level staff,
It is a good place to work and learn. The workplace culture is very productive and full of fun and are the best paymaster in India.I have learned about Management, Quality systems here.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Sell the tractor And Manage the marketing team And service staff Good work computer work Field work How to manage staff Just like father like and son
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
rigorous follow up and reviews related to work. But output expected is not in lined with the inputs raised. Less recognition and more on the group/ lobby base increments
Pros
good place to learn about work
Cons
less recognition
I like hardworking in mahindra company. In mahindra company places are good. Mahindra company employer are very friendly. So I join mahindra company manager..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Productive and Fun workplace Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review flexi timing work life balance manageable work hour thats all
Perfect place to learn. Vast experince Good Product portfolio Flexible timings Good benefits Good Management. Esteemed company Nice work location. Good for freshers.
mahindra is good company..for doing job. and its staff is good..there also good facalities for employers... i am doing job there for 6 months..i like there.
Pros
tea
Cons
long time.
• Key Role involved New Product Simultaneous Engineering, process planning and equipment finalisation for Body and Paint shop for Multi Utility Vehicle. • Key achievements included Layout finalisation, weld line equipment, fixtures and robot, and welding equipment finalisation and supplier selection. • Modification of Paint shop (Skids, Conveyor, Robotic Painting, BIW stays) to suit new model.
Pros
Free lub=nches and other benefits
Cons
Location of factories
Working experience is good.culture of work place is also nice. Behaves of collegue are also good.and there is alot of things to learn and experience.overall everything is nice.
Pros
Some times free lunch and rewards given
Cons
Its rated as best place to work. Indeed it is. Management at present is too heavy at cost cutting which is putting additional pressure at people working else it is good place to work.
Pros
Supportive Collegues
Cons
I did not like behaviour of the workers in the company,and there was very little salary,so i left the job from there.And when i was able to do something new in my life,i did not do anything about it.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
Work has two shifts and good job, and my work is handling shortage of materials according to production, and arranging manpower for a work,workplace culture is very strict and clean culture and that company. Knowing about vehicle parts and their work and functions in the vehicle
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No long hours
The best PSU to work with. This company has given me the exposure to the world of finance as this was my first job after qualifying my CWA. It has taught me the typical financial accounting done in a manufacturing unit.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
There is a good scope for learning. learned how to handle pressure situations Most enjoyable part of job: have freedom in my work to do inventively. Employee benefits are good
I was there as an aparantaship in tool desgi department. I used to work on ideas software. It is tractor devision and to prepared tool design for shop floor.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours duty only
Great company and job.. i want to work in mahindra and mahindra company but they are not allowed to work with them for a long time and great management
Pros
Free lunch and medical facilities
Work work n work. Fun will allowed once a year. Target based work. Sometimes u enjoy sometimes u don't. It becomes hectic. But anyway good company to target ur time.
Pros
Free for nothing.
Cons
No time for family. Extremely work climate
Have to always on your toes to achieve targets. Daily new challenges related to production and assembly line. Regular audits and improvement activities on assembly lines.
Pros
Location, Free food
Cons
Salary