Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

It was great place and great leaders to work with and also on the job learnings experience. cross functional trainings etc. Surely an amazing organization to work In.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
retension
Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
Cons
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
It was nyc to work with them. Good salary . It gives you chance to build your career among crowd and enhance your skills. You should atleast try there once.
Cons
Free work atmosphere Chance to learning Trainng to Sharp skills Good opportunities to talk Grows to improve Sports spirit Thrilled Growth Trainng Skilled
Pros
Sports spirit rally
Cons
Oveall good company to work.Lot of opportunities to prove yourself.Good professionalism.Good culture.Good environment.State of the art office.Strategic thinking.
Excellent Atmosphere for working management required little bit more aggressive good pay scale and on time to .i recommended this company if you are going to automobile industry
Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
Ok to work not for long, because seen lobby of old employees . Tough to deal with the existing employees. Higher level some old ducks sitting making trouble to set new people
We can learn a lot and having job security, but more stress during month end target and some time work life can't balance. Need to act very speed towards goal and achievements. Wide range of scope is available.
Pros
Need to be more disciplined
Cons
Can't talk outside or in open places about company practices
lots of learning and good start for any careers. for improv you communication skills and take some experience of corporate life this was best job for graduate.
Pros
best sellry+ good staf
Cons
in starting you feel pressure
Work in very good...manager Nature full helping...i love my companyBut salary package is short....Contract basis work not interested me...Company role work my dreem...
Mahindra Research Valley is an enthusiastic place to work for the development of carrier and growth for knowledge gaining activities. It engaging all the colleague of the company into a perfect and smart vision.
I want a best job and I want salery compering to my job that means if I work hard but I got I few saly I don't like that and I like to work smart and hard
Cons
Mahindra & Mahindra , is simply the best place to work. there is future in the company if the employee is dedicated and hard worker. M&M is place where you get respect and learn many things
Pros
Diwali bonus and additional benefit
Good company with good culture. Freedom of work, can experiment with desire specification for improvement.Best place to work, they know your importance and quality of life.Eco friendly environment, supporting staff and management team and well organised organisation.
Pros
Freedom of work, can experiment with desire specification for improvement.
Cons
Late seating culture after official work time.
I have good experience with my previous job supportive staff and corporative help me in every difficult situation and I done job with full of happiness Thanking you
Pros
Hard work
Cons
Emotions
Mahindra is a big family. People are helpful and yet competitive. Management allow you to peruse your own goals and give free hand for the learning...
I learned a lot from working in Mahindra company, Days in the company start at 8 a.m. and end at 4 p.m. And there is so much to learn in the company as an electrician. And the management in the company is very supportive.
They truly take steps to be great place to work, good culture and professional people to work with, in the last 12 yrs of my tenure with M&M, i could see a big change in culture there and proud to say that i am also a part of it change initiative
One of a very good group to join, where one can explore himself in a better way, & will enjoy working with broad minded & with lots of creativity & challenges.
Pros
Brand Name, Culture
Cons
More laptop work