MAK Controls & Systems Pvt Ltd

India5 reviews

MAK Controls & Systems Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Good for improve our technical knowledge

I handled many projects This company helps you to improve your technical skills Salary is less but working atmosphere and projects are good Little bit pressure bcoz of lot of projects

Moderate work culture

"Religion" is major criteria for hiring candidates.Poor work culture.. but one thing is more learning opportunities. More skills development opportunitiesThank you.

Pros

No commands

knowledge and risk oriented job

Travel and job proceeding is the responsibility of my job. i have learned maintenance of machines in client place and experienced the situations and pressure. its fully air force and private airlines workplace and little bit difficult if not experienced. weather and food availability is the hardest part in job. there is no security while travelling and sudden earth quake and flood etc. very enjoyable while working with air force persons and different culture all over the India.

Pros

own decision making, freedom

Cons

no security and safety

Self confidence and Team sprit

There was a situation with my team for system commissioning and Trial Test, During that moment i gained confidence to complete the task with the available time with my team. We joined like hand with five fingers and progressed our plan to made a schedule to complete our work, based on that we decided limitations and quality of work to meed 100% satisfied system without recheck from the zero. This was my massive achievement in overseas, Especially that was my first overseas experience. From this event i learned, I can swim either hot water nor cold water which means I have the capability to sustain during pressure and cool situations.

Production

Here I learned how to testing of control panels and implement on project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAK Controls & Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7