ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,650 reviews

Good For Begginer

Good for beginner......because of night shift it was difficult for me to balance but later I managed it over all and over all is good that's why I gave 4star

Pros

Good Night allownce

Cons

Night shift

Depressive and Unproductive

Main goal is to save money when invensing for infrastucture, IT Products, Office equippments. Very poor devices and equipments. No proper toilate facility. Disturbing HR activities. You cannot even talk with each other. No facility to complain about seniers who behaves improperly. No one cares about employees but only about protocals, management.

ManTech International Corporation insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

Learning place

Its my starting point of job and i learnt a lot in my initial stage of career. This learning helps me a lot to develop myself in other companies resulting great achievement over there.

Consulting and Inspection

Company doing consulting work for Various Government Bodies to make an Project and also inspect project during Execution work. Company has an vast experience in water related project.

meeting expectations of the company

Task oriented, positive attitude and building a dynamic work environment. Effective implementation. open work culture. scope for innovation and invention Director - Mantech consultants Mumbai

Healthy and Growing Environment

Working here for last 9 months, New Learning and new dimensions for career growth. Co-workers are nice and co-operative. Managerial Skills of Higher end is very decent. Daily Learning is wide and multi-dimensional. Healthy and satisfactory environment.

Fun

I enjoyed this position. It offered great benefits along with excellent co-workers. If i could keep my position with this company i most certainly would.

Job environment

Good environment and work with team. It have 65 staffmemvers. Company work on different technologies.I satisfy with the work environment.

Not a very stable company to work for

With the drawdowns in the military becoming realities Mantech is going to be losing many many positions. While there is a current push for recruitment at Fort Hauchuca, Az people would be foolish to even consider such positions as the army has announced that most of he civilian contractor force will be eliminated from Fort Hauchuca by this year. Apply for these jobs only if you desire to be unemployed in two months.

Pros

slick talking recruiters

Cons

almost non existant benefits and worse healthcare benefits in the industry

Thankfull & lot of Experience

Work means its good, i have learned sooo many things which i can't forget in my life, its amazing.... if i come to management means some draw backs are their which i can't disclose, but still its cool and the next part is my co-workers which is really feel to appreciate to them and very very thank full to them because they have gave soo much support to me while i was a fresher who don't know anything about nature of work and about company and all, but they supported me to learned sooo much things about work and am soo glad to have co-workers like them...... The most enjoyable part of the job is the way of working and of-course as my senior Accountant is supporting me a lot. Finally i want to thank full to all.......

Pros

Good team Members

Cons

Lack of Decision Making

Productive and Fun

Trading company again in the field of industrial burners. i had good experience over here in Mantech. Co-operative environment, good for freshers, i had a short journey in firm ,so there is nothing more to share .

Pruductive and technical workplace

Day seems not typical at all, Technical discussion with clients, visits, solutions etc. Technical knowledge about process instruments Management is good Co-workers are good enough for discussion Target Meetings

Productive &B FUNNY WORKPLACE

iT WAS A VERY NICE EXPERICENCE. one day I came to know that the senior engineer from Bhimji velji Sorathiya has resigned from his company & is not going to come again. I came to know this after about one month from the day hewas not coming to the site ......Iwant to wind up all this

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about ManTech International Corporation in popular locations