Manav Rachna International School

Manav Rachna International School Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Fun workspace

A good organisation with strong ethics and holistic development of students and a friendly environment for teachers, management is also very supportive

Na

No employee remuneration. No insurance. Pathetic experience. No employee orientation and benefits to administration is nill. May not recommend to join this institution.

Cons

No employee orientation

Manav Rachna International School insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

It was an Exellent School

I liked to work at Manav Rachna. It was good school. I have 4 Periods in a day. I had bus facility for school. To teach different students was amazing. Students want to work more efficiently.

As a teacher learned to be patient while teaching children

My experience with Manav Rachna international School was tremendous. The atmosphere of company was very helpful. Even the management also very supportive.

Makes you feel at home- a part of a well-knit family

Aided with the latest infrastructure, the institution provides plenty of opportunities to grow as an individual. The management is also very supportive. The remuneration offered is better(if not the best) than many others in Faridabad. If you need to keep abreast of the latest in education, MRIS is a place for you.

Pros

Excellent infrastructure

Cons

Paltry appraisal

It is a good association to work with. It has excellent infrastructure and dynamic principle. students here are confident and can present themselves.

It is a good association to work with. It has excellent infrastructure and dynamic principle. students here are confident and can present themselves nicely anywher.

International Environment and Great Staff to work with.

A great place to work at. Learning through play methodology. Learning centre approach. Campus language-English. International Environment. Location of school in the most posh area of the town.

Pros

Staff Outings

Cons

Low Pay Scale

Excellent place to work and grow professionally

Worked at MRIS fbd for 2 years. school gives you ample of opportunities and independence to learn and implement new things. workplace culture and environment is very supportive an encouraging.

Pros

infrastructure, technology

Cons

less paid holidays, staybacks

Great learning experience

Working in Manav Rachna International School has really been worth, as it has given me a wider prospect in learning student teacher relationship and the ability to enhance my teaching and communication skills for the betterment.

techno savvy., productive,

techno savvy., productive, given free hand, part of an upcoming beand , transparency in salary structure, stay backs ,exposure to national and international work culture and affiliated to international board.

Cons

stay backs

loving workplace

working as Head Of The Department in Hindi.love to spend time with my kids .most loveable moments of my life when I was in school.

Pros

good co-ordination with colleagues

Cons

no.cons

Productive place

Good place to work, quite a lot of learning. However, work-life balance can be improved. Co-workers are good to work with and the management is supportive.

Daily

Manav Rachna is a good place for working. Overall Satisfaction is very good. Most enjoyable part of the job is school atmosphere.

Fun dealing with young kids with lots of oppurtunity to learn something new everyday.

Working with Manav Rachna and Presidium School were of great experience. I have learnt a lot in terms of dealing with young kids and making the learning fun for them. I have got many trainings and attended many workshops which helped me to enhance the skills required for the holistic development of children.

Pros

good team to work with

Cons

commuting to work place

Competitive and tech savvy

Having been associated with this organization for the past 2 years, I have only grown and learnt a lot in this profession. The environment is open and friendly and new ideas are given a lot of encouragement. Striving to always achieve new limits, the environment is also competitive and strenuous. But working as a group makes the work fun and faster.

Pros

Open environment, Tech savvy

Cons

Long hours, no personal time

Progressive and innovative workplace

One of the best in itself and leading schools of faridabad in terms of technicalities, sports and culture.

A Good School

I worked at Ryan International School for one year and got to learn so many things about discipline,sports and studies of course.It was a good learning experience as I joined as a fresher and this was the first time I was taking junior classes.So I must say that this school has a special place in my heart as i feel attached to my students

Pros

Working atmosphere is good and encouraging.

Cons

Checking becomes hectic sometimes.

Learning place, for both students and employees!!

My experience with MRIS so far has been an enriching one. I got to learn a lot about team work, student handling, coordination with teachers and parents. Because MRIS is a huge network, you are constantly in touch with all your colleagues from different branches and University also learning a new thing every now and then. met some wonderful people whom I will remember for the rest of my life.

A Fun place to work

A very good work place , with a professional environment , a very supportive management.

Pros

very good working conditions

Cons

6 day week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manav Rachna International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manav Rachna International School with

Manav Rachna International School Reviews by Location

Learn about Manav Rachna International School in popular locations

• Manav Rachna International School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?