Manipal Hospitals

Manipal Hospitals Employee Reviews

Productive & fun (pressure & bth mental, physical stress) all in all

It's gonna be a great challenge & yes absolutely a big opportunity to be a part of Manipal family.. Definitely a safe & secured organisation to work, learn & gain productive knowledge. despite many ups & downs, good & bad, success & failures, & the way your incharge & supervisors showcase @ your work premises gives you pain, frustration & embarrassment but EOD it's you working for yourself!!! Indeed looking @ the organisation values & growth, the management & administration part, world class treatment & doctors panel, under great leadership & team, colleagues to work with, boosts your confidence, patience & gives you job satisfaction... It's only a matter of tuning your mindset @ crisis.. finally a big yes!!! & Am fortunate to work in this wonderful, systematic & organized set up & ultimately kudoss to all the team working 24/7 rendering priceless services to the people & communities surrounding us & constantly upholding the dignity & for being empathetic for the growth & development of the organisation.. Cheer's..

Very stressfull working experience

Patients are large number ...resident doctor working of 24 hrs duty basis. Nursing is very co oparative . I m doing daily round 3 to 5 times with consultants.

Cons

It is a very nice place to work

It is a very nice place to work there we will get a homely atmosphere to work. It was a great team work. We can improve our knowledge level in our work area

Friendly nature

I have been working in the same company. Your company one of the good company. It's multi speciality hospital, friendly nature surrounding s. I'm happy with the company.

Cons

6hrs duty

Doctor friendly environment

It's a doctor friendly employer who belives in grooming the talent. Atmosphere is very relaxed and there is minimal interference from management in day to day work. Very good professional atmosphere.

Pros

A Very Doctor Friendly Lounge

Cons

Old infrastructure undergoing facelifting so patchy areas of old and new construction.

Good

Supper work experience only for unmarrieds After marriage it's difficult to mange because every where mind full of money no good service Asthaghfirullah Night shift duty not good Horrible time in my time what to do God is great I'm happy bz in my place somebody serving good I pray for goodness

Manipal hospitals is a multi specialty super specialty and territory care hospitals ,which is 600 bedded hospital

In Manipal hospitals I worked in Medical-Surgical and Oncology Department for 2years and 2 months . I had a great experience through out my work in manipal. Hospital management and staffs were very supportive. Moreover I received blessings from my elderly patient for providing empathetic care . That is an unforgettable moment in my life and also the achievement I received .

Thoroghly professional and stress-free place to work.

Management is very cooperative with doctors. Working atmosphere is not at all stressful. In fact, I look forward coming to work everyday to work. This has never happened before in any of my previous positions. Management has never pressurised to work against our ethics. Colleagues with whom I work are extremely professional and cordial. The management

I love manipal hospital

Nice place to work.Good management and all staff are friendly and good care and for staff provided good awards .when I was there I got first staff excellent award .Thank u manipal.

I have worked as a marketing intern in this company

Working as a marketing intern in this company helped in understanding how to attract customers with new schemes and how to set up attractive schemes , working in this company had broadened my marketing skills

Jobs at Manipal Hospitals

See more jobs

i was learned many things in our department

nice place to work in Manipal hospitals especially in our dialysis department I have faced nice experience bangalore manipal thanks manipal you teach me many things

Employ oriented and Ethical practice in business

Very nice place to work and learn, Employ oriented organisation , Where you can learn,work and grow as well as knowledge and career. They encourage and recognize the employees by giving manyata awards and all

non productive and unprofessional

durind my stay at manipal hospitals, the management of the organisation was in transition (change of ownership) due to which admin,was totally non functional. We faced lot of problems in procuring equipments / consummables. day today working was very difficult.

Best place to start career

i started at zero from Manipal and left with all skills required for a general dentist.excellent training and practice.wonderful management ready to helf staff at all times of need.

More Work holic

Even the internship trainees need to work hard to meet the challenges of the organization. Interns are not provided any salary. They need to work for free and have to work for 8 hours a day without any leaves.

Good experience

Team is good learning more advanced procedure and techniques.continual education and updation.transparancy.communication.job security and financial security

good

it was good experience, manipal hospital is a good hospital. all facilities are there. job vaccancies are there, good staff and doctors are working there.

good

Cons

8 hours

Very Productive and highly professionalized place

best place to work and if the person has interested to learn, Manipal is the right place to learn entire operations as well hospital standards above all every one will support with wholeheartedly for your growth.

it was an experience as a nurse and it was good feeling

I learnt how to operate the things and I worked in India, there customes and traditions are so generous, what I found hardest is the low payment, and overall perfect

Fast-paced and very professional

As a duty doctor, you are exposed to a variety of cases and care of patients by senior consultants who treat you with respect and listen to your inputs. It also improves your understanding of a corporate hospital and how to deal with high-profile patients. Lots to learn, lots to practice. Nice place to be for a learning doctor.

Very good and safe place for an employe

There you have scope to learn more and bilutup yourself as a professional. This organisation thinks about employe secure and also gives awards for best employees .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manipal Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2