Manipal Hospitals

Manipal Hospitals Employee Reviews for Nurse

Nurse6 reviews
India6 reviews

Fun work place

I recommend every one who is from medical background can come and join Manipal hospital.A very good and friendly atmosphere of work.Hods are very helpful and understanding.

HR QUITE supportive. But salary always low in the industry. So many classes for nurses which create an imbalance between personal & professional life.

Hostel water facility is horrible. Feeling mad due to HR classes, hostel basic facilities. Class timings after or before duty 2 to 3 hrs. Whoever comes from outside many not have problem with hostel but extra activities plus duty creates feeling of emptiness bcz personal life can't be productive.

Pros

Best supportive HR

Cons

Low salary

Manipal Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Stress free job work place

Manipal hospital vijayawada is good at work place healthy and welthy .lot of benefits .career grow is there.i would like continue my job life long.

Pros

Medicare speciality

productive and advanced health care facilities

continous education clases ,icu teaching ,procedure explanation by senior staff ,free to work,can ask help and dout to doctors and seniors at any time

Pros

friendly approaches

Cons

12 hrs night duty

A good hospital that provides excellent health care.

A typical day at work in the Nephrology ward on a morning shift would start getting a report from the night nurses regarding the patients. Then we would do our paper work and start with going to all of our assigned patients. We started by greeting all our patients and start morning medicines for all the patients. Then came Doctors rounds and the typical work of a nurse to organize all of the patients needs and all the procedures that had to be done. Then came the afternoon medicines if they were needed, checking infusions, checking the catheters, tubings and recording input and output charts and maintaining a good relationship with your patients. Before we knew it the evening shift nurses would arrive and we would be giving our report of the patients. This was usually our typical day at work.

This company provides and excellent inservice education.Clients come from different parts of the world,but work atmosphre is very strenuous.

I enjoyed working with staffs from different parts of India.I did gain a lot of knowledge.But duty hours were quite long and strenuous.There was hardly no time to maintain a good rapport with a patient,hence sometimes it really disappointed me.Often nurses had to run for other department works like maintenance or dietary issues.

Pros

inservice education

Cons

pay is less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manipal Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manipal Hospitals with