Manipal Hospitals Pay & Benefits reviews: Patient Care CoordinatorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 161 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Can learn and build your career in a best way. Employee benefits like Medicare insurance and ESI present. CL, EL and medical leave available. Wide brand. Upgraded and updated hospital.
Special celebration during special occasion like diwali, Christmas, onam and Pongal.
Sometimes long hour have to work at busy times.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 18 survey responses
Manipal Hospitals insights
What people like
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- Inclusive work environment
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Manipal Hospitals?
See more Manipal Hospitals reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manipal Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 161 reviews
Ratings by category
3.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.9 out of 5 stars for Management
4.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Manipal Hospitals with
Questions about Manipal Hospitals
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Manipal Hospitals?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Manipal Hospitals? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Manipal Hospitals?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Manipal Hospitals?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Manipal Hospitals?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Manipal Hospitals?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Manipal Hospitals?One person answered
- What is salary for fresh nursesOne person answered
- What are the some tips for doing well in the interviewOne person answered
- Fresher salary in staff nursesOne person answered