Manipal Hospitals

Manipal Hospitals Pay & Benefits reviews

India147 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Productive and Excellent work place to work.

Can learn and build your career in a best way. Employee benefits like Medicare insurance and ESI present. CL, EL and medical leave available. Wide brand. Upgraded and updated hospital.

Pros

Special celebration during special occasion like diwali, Christmas, onam and Pongal.

Cons

Sometimes long hour have to work at busy times.

Friendly nature

I have been working in the same company. Your company one of the good company. It's multi speciality hospital, friendly nature surrounding s. I'm happy with the company.

Cons

6hrs duty

Manipal Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

More Work holic

Even the internship trainees need to work hard to meet the challenges of the organization. Interns are not provided any salary. They need to work for free and have to work for 8 hours a day without any leaves.

Very good hospital and very big organization

Timing, Facility, Insurance Skill development, Benefits And job security Happy to work in this organization, They really encourage me to achieve my goals.

HR QUITE supportive. But salary always low in the industry. So many classes for nurses which create an imbalance between personal & professional life.

Hostel water facility is horrible. Feeling mad due to HR classes, hostel basic facilities. Class timings after or before duty 2 to 3 hrs. Whoever comes from outside many not have problem with hostel but extra activities plus duty creates feeling of emptiness bcz personal life can't be productive.

Pros

Best supportive HR

Cons

Low salary

Stress free job work place

Manipal hospital vijayawada is good at work place healthy and welthy .lot of benefits .career grow is there.i would like continue my job life long.

Pros

Medicare speciality

Pathetic Management and Very bad employee behaviour

I have worked in this hospital as a pharmacist, None of the employees are supportive and the management sucks. I got my employee ID after one month of joining and every day I had to go to the HR department for the ID. I did not get any offer letter or joining letter, they were like we will give tomorrow, will give it next week and all. About the salary, They pay peanuts for employees. I was promised to get 13500 per moth (450 per Day, office sweepers will get more than this, LOL) But when I got my first salary it was 7800/- only. I did not understand the calculation, and i can't cross check it also because I don't have a offer letter or a salary breakdown. So I went to the Accounts and HR department to clear my doubts, Then they gave me a salary breakdown (They had it ready with them before, they just don't wanna give it) And in the breakdown Basic : 7064 HRA : 2119 Conveyance : 1600 Medical Allowance : 940 Hospital Allowance : 50 Gross : 11773 (Ideally I supposed to get this much in my account) PF : 848 Gratuity : 340 ESI : 559 CTC : 13520 From this I figured out that I supposed to get 11773 as my salary, And I got 7800 (260 per day) I asked the HR about this and they said you will get 1026 rupees after all deduction, I did not understand that calculation also. Please Help me if you figure out their calculation

Pros

No Pros

Cons

I can go more than 100s

professional

my job as consultant is do productive work with my team of junior consultants.discus ways and means of doing good surgery to give better outcome to patients.good relation with other consultants and management.

Pros

free lunch

Safe Secure & Good Place to Work

1. The work culture is very good 2. Good peers 3. Job security is awesome 4. Working culture is good 5. Employee benefits, recognition is extremely encouraging 6. Overall a very good place to work

Very good health care provider

Manipal is a good health care privider in india. Gives maximum opportunity for medical professionals to improve their skills, knowkwdge.. Good job security also.

productive and fun workplace

nice organisation,work culture good,workplace small and conjusted,free lunch and breakfast,management well behaved.knowledge increased but less pay.

stress free work environment

manipal hospital nabh accreditated hospital. they provide good work environment. oppurtunity to improve carrier. can be able to familiar with new equipments.

Pros

free accomodation.

Cons

low salary benefits

Okay

Mainpal is a wonderful place on the whole as a company however the salary situation is very poor and hence the high turnover. Staff are treated fairly no issues there.

services to d people

I like this job but In manipal i dn't like the way they give us extra work like marketing stuff,w e hv to distribute pamphlets to each n every pharmacy

Pros

1hrs

Cons

24hrs

Excellent working area

Fine Nice good working area motivated good salary accomodation is well and fine. Friends ,having cricket competitions wee maintained staff and good amount of bonus.

Pros

Snacks

Cons

7 hrs of work

Manipal hospital is a esteem organization where I have learned from scratch.

It is a good hospital, however, salary to nurses are not reasonable. Otherwise, job culture and security is good.It is nabh accredited and provide quality care.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salart

protective and fun work place

Seeking a position as a nurse in a reputed hospital where I can get learning environment along with using my skills for the profitability of the hospital and could serve the patients.

Pros

free accommodation

Excellent Learning Opportunity

A typical day at work starts with overtaking,addressing the updates about the client's with smile and greetings. Got to learn a lots of new things which happening in health care system improved me personally and professionally. Team bounding with management and all departments are supportive and good team spirit. The culture in work place is good , everyone respect each other.

Pros

Good place to learn

Cons

Less salary

Its good place.

I will recommend for my friends also to join this manipal hospital to gain the good experience. Team work, punctuality, patience I learned.

Pros

Free coffee and snakes for staff during working hours

Cons

Break fast and lunch timing

feel good.

over all good experience with this company. food accommodation very good. working hours are also very good. staff is very good. type of industry is service.

Pros

free meal to staff

Cons

leaves are adjusted if long hours working

Very innovative place to work with lot of team support.

It's the best place to work for a beginner. But the salary is very less. The management is not up to expectation they don't respect. HR peoples are the challenge in this hospital. That is the reason nobody stays for long here.

Pros

Minimal charges on accomodation

Cons

Very less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manipal Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Manipal Hospitals with

• Manipal Hospitals
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?