Mankind Pharma

Mankind Pharma Pay & Benefits reviews

broad scope for learner and get maximum to maximum benefits by doing hardworking and field work, good reputation in pharma market even every one in field like Mankind .i suggest id anybody get opportunity don't miss , too much carrier growth with good earning.
Pros
good Incentives
Cons
work as per your dream
Work in mankind pharma is challenging and difficult. Work 6 days in a week You cannot upgrade your skills no training provide by management. Less salary as compared to market standard
Pros
flexible timings
Cons
less salary, 6 days working, no training
Mankind is the fastest growing company and a great platform for learning to any level of employee. As per my opinion, Mankind has the best salary benchmarks among all pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Freshers can join and learn industry in 6 months work pattern is different from other companies lot of unique things they do for sales but only thing is that salary will not match with industry norms.
Pros
Fast learning
Cons
Salary increment
Working culture is good and job life balance is excellent.salary structure is good .management is good . I learned from this company so many working style .
Very nice organization to learn, healpful team mates, work culture was good, timely response of management, transportation and fooding , safety first moto
Good work culture fast growth good customer coverage with wide network of doctors vast product range good incentive structure and employee benefits at all levels
Top 5 pharma compaby. Good infrastructure and automatic machinea to learn from. Dont expect much salary hike and it is a school for 12 hrs daily. Ready to face challanges everyday and forget leaves on working day.
Pros
Good for biggners, as the company tag matters.
Cons
You will come in dark and will go home in dark.. 12 hrs work culture. Less staff more work.
If u are a hard worker, then U will earn lot of money. very good company no doubt. very good policy. Social life disturb.You never thing about your future . but you earned lots of money.. MR job is full secured.
I want to change because want to learn more want to grow more each day is different from yesterday.We get daily a new challenges and learned how to deal with situations.
Pros
Good salary and incentive
Cons
Heavy bag
It's a limited company and good company but I am not interested on marketing now. That's why I am resigned. But work wise and salary wise incentive wise it's good company.
Pros
Cons
8hrs
Very remarkable company Employer is caring Motivational salary structor Creative company Products range is very good Very ambitiously launching new products
Pros
Number of
Cons
During work my focus on completing before deadline to avoid pressure. During work staff are very fair and supportive even me also positive thinking for all staff. No food alliance 30 mints of lunch and 30 mints for two tea beaks and personal health benefit
Pros
Yes Free
Cons
30 mints of lunch and 30 mints for two tea beaks
I recently got here but I am not able find the atmosphere peaceful and the salary is not enough to meet my needs so I need a different work place.Not enjoying the place.
Pros
I carry my own lunch
Cons
10hrs
It's was a great experience for me And it is a very lovely place for that y I like that place so u will be like that place very much . Contraction is very low so I don't think that one
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Ya this company is too good but I think here one month salary gave is not good so I want to join another company. But I want to say that here rule and security is very good .
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8hourse
Friendly culture is provided by all the staffs of company. If any problem is faced by field worker, it is solved on priority by the company staff members and field coordinator
Pros
Mobile bill and TA, Da
Cons
I know how to feed data and also billing of pharmaceuticals. Co-workers are very good and very supportive nature. Management are also good. They provide us lunch break and tea break and provide refreshments.
Pros
Free Refreshments
Being here i am glad management is all good,employees behaviour is also helpful,innovative ideas and many of plus points,policy of Hr&job security is the best thing.
Pros
Token facility is available in less price
Cons
Short breaks, health conscious
As a senior sales officer, i have met doctors as per their appointment time, and promote my company's products (medicines) to them with our company benefits and value of medicines and its therapeutic effects.
Pros
Fuel allowances, food allowances, Telephone expenses etc...
work with honesty and full efforts are more useful tips for the productive results,travelling city to city is most enjoyable when u r in unmarried .