Mantra Softech India Pvt Ltd

Mantra Softech India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India4 reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits

Think before join here

Worst place ever I worked. They cannot give salary hike an easy means getting hike is very impossible, management response is very worse about employees queries. They cannot pay salaries on time and holiday system is very worst.

Worst team

O&M project manager asish was very worst fellow,he don't have common-sense all team are showing preference to north people only no salary hikes,increments nothing worst support,And he is without any reason shouting and abused With in manner words and unparliamentary languages ,i worked almost 3 years no salary hikeAnd no supportive team.

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Waste

Mantra Softech India Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Nice Every One..

Salary processing delay. Expenses are delay coming. No Digital promotion. Other wise all staff are very good. product are very good. ............................

Best company to work

When I joined company, I was fresher but they taught everything to me slowly. Salary was low but after my performance they gave me good hike. Staff celebrate each festivals and unity in staff. Fun place to work. Best management and job security. No issue in taking leaves also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mantra Softech India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mantra Softech India Pvt Ltd with