MAP Systems

MAP Systems Reviews with Jobs

India13 reviews

Ideal place to spread covid like diseases. No ventilations, no AC, a lot of people working in a small conjested place.

Good organization for beginners but, you need to keep a place housing so many workers well-ventilated and clean. People like stay longer in places with proper ventilation. I remember this office only by its negative-energy radiating. Why one treatment for 3-D artists and one for 2-D teams? Creating good Working environment will definitely reflect in the work-quality.

Pros

Regular salaries.

Cons

Long working hours, longer working hours if you showed that you could work longer.

Worst Job

They didn't listen to our opinions, They not allowed mobile phones, We need to follow their rules, what they said, I joined on November, came out April they still not credited PF money, We need to do robots like, I never see these type of rules, waste of time to do work there, they will not encourage creativity, always old versions

Pros

30 mintune no excusess

Excellent

I belive that my experience at my current employer has prepared me a lot for my future career. I had worked in many Companies and earned only a few friends, but here I have earned many many friends.

Fraud company

They selected 11 peopels in interview... they told three months training period... but they given not three months training and they removed all of us with in 2 months ... and they not provided salary also.... pipeline is not good one of the waste company in the bangalore....

Productive & Fun workplace

Good company to start your career. Involved in various types of work, great exposure to different industries. Peaceful and competitive environment. Good appraisal benefits

Nice Company to Work

Employees can learn and develop new skills. Teamwork is much appreciated here. Provides good exposure to work with advanced technology. The work culture is great which focuses on employee engagement, innovation, and honesty.

Worst place to work

I guess this is the only company that keeps posting jobs once in 2-3 months ..coz nobody works for them for more than that. And no security for women. HR department does nothing but just watch Wats Happening. I have never come across such worst management with manager who is inefficient. All they do is put u down. Zero growth. If you still want to work there you must have an add on skill;i.e to play with people.

Very bad no gurraunty for job

No HR policy, No Management, At time of selection they will not give offer letter. If we ask they will tell story, HR went some where else, we will give later. At the time of interview they will tell one designation and in appointment letter they will give some other designation. Salary discussion will do once again, we report to the company. Manager don't have personal development skill. He behaves worst. Don't spoil your life by joining MAP Systems. Even you will not get national holidays.

Worst place to work. My suggestion not to joint.

ok ok

fine for comtable people management ok work place fine hardest part is working night shift enjoyable is nothing less salary no experience letter after 6 months

A place to learn a lot

Stay ready to learn a lot from your team manager and team leader. Put yourself completely in the task you are assigned and you will be happy by the end

Pros

Place to learn and experiment, gets chance to present your ideas

Cons

Need to work 6 days a week.

not relevent to think that a good company.

The Company is Good along with good colleagues, but the Manager's team (Manager, HR, Team Leaders) completely Politicians. they need the staff who can feed them and who can salute to them for everything. they don't need good workers and hard workers.

Pros

a good experience working with high strength team

Cons

Management is not Good. Completely Politicians.

Good environment to seek the work

while creating the vsftpd server, linux system administration, linux network administration, Management is good and make us do work free flowly, my freinds used to teach me the new things, every job is easy to do and i enjoy the work while doing

Pros

management is proactive

Cons

nill

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAP Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MAP Systems Reviews by Location