Marken

Marken Employee Reviews

Was terminated because I chose my health over my job with Marken during the pandemic. Management never took into consideration that working 12 hour days and weekends wasn't enough.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Very unorganized, no processes were in place to follow for new employees.
I enjoy the work from home option. Onboarding and training process have been frustrating and difficult. But everyone who works there is nice and helpful when you ask for help. Just need a cohesive training process.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Training is a mess
Horrible place to work. Work life balance non existent. Gotcha mentality by upper management with conflicting goals. No means to achieve goals and every day leaving work frustrated.
Pros
Not much
Cons
Over 10 employees left in the time that I was there in a span of 3 months in my region alone. All managers. Only 5 days of paid maternity leave. Wow.
Pros
Flexibility, Wfh, Co-workers were very nice for the most part.
Cons
Extremely unorganized, management does not listen to you, high turnover.
poor management, unorganized, too many meeting which was waste of time. overwork with less pay. very low salary. some of the employees were good talker with no experience. a typical day at work nothing special at all.
Cons
poor management
Management wants nothing to do with helping, supporting, or developing you. I hardly ever heard from my manager. When he was unhappy with something I had done, he didn't even have the nerve to fire me himself. No warning, no coaching, no support - just had someone call me up and fire me.
Pros
Pay and flexibility are good.
Cons
No support. It's like working on an island all alone.
I would give a minus rating if I could. The company was a toxic work environment when I worked there. My coworkers would use text to talk (lie) about people. If you leave the company they would make sure that you won't get hired anywhere else. I wish that I never left my previous job to work there.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Bullied
Don’t let them sucker you in by saying they are UPS owned. Their culture or benefits has nothing to do with UPS! Horrible management ALL AROUND and there is absolutely no home to work balance. You are expected to work overtime and are called in on days off as well. Management is similar to a mafia and it’s about who you know not what you know. I would never recommend this company or experience to anyone
Pros
None except the great co workers you meet in your same shoes of misery
Cons
Never ending list
This is a fast growing company with global reach. The constantly changing environment keeps employees challenged at all levels. Being part of UPS allows for ample resources to continue a fast growth for the foreseeable future.
Amazing opportunity in logistics to move up. As well as learning new tasks and gaining knowledge and experience in everyday work. Overall a great workplace. It made you feel as if you wanted to attend work everyday.
It is quite a fast pace environment. Able to learn new things. Management does treat everyone quite fairly. it just that i have to travel quite far to work if not i will still be working over there.
The atmosphere is challenging and fast-paced. Every day is different. Lots of opportunities to excel if you are motivated by project ownership and results. Small teams make for good collaboration and idea-sharing.
I have been employed at many jobs. And no job is perfect. But Marken is the only place I’ve worked that the only reason I came to work is to keep my health insurance. Employees are not all treated the same, you don’t receive pay increases based off your performance, the same people are promoted, and there are cliques. If you want to succeed at marken become part of the cliques. So if you plan on working at marken all you need to do is hang with your supervisor. Get your supervisor coffee or tea and laugh at their jokes. you don’t even have to know your job to be successful here just nod your head and go google the answer. Go in with the attitude of not being a hard worker but find the most popular group and blend in.
Great company to work for. Great benefits too. Highly recommend. Nice people, the Depot caters to their employees and have alot of fun. Would love it if they had a closer location.
J ai réclamé l"élection des DP et aprés j'étais harcelé par les managers, pour moi c"est fini je tourne la page , pas de formation , pas de suivie,, Justice sera fête un jour j’espère
Pros
aucun
Cons
apprendre a faire des clans dans le travail et rien faire
Good work enviroment. Stable company. Great benefits. Company has other braches in other us states. Opportunity for growth and development, great atmosphere
En esta empresa entra por lo regular gente recomendada por el gerente de operaciones, a cual viene de su anterior empresa el cual da preferencia para subir en corto plazo a diferentes áreas.
Pros
Buenas prestaciones
Cons
Hay horarios de comida
aprendes mucho de la gente que trabaja ahí excelentes compañeros
Management didn’t help guide me at all when I started. I organized charts for my First few days.. and then Sat at some random desk for a month and did nothing until they finally got me a computer login. Co-workers were rude and unhelpful too. Some co-worker asked me if I even knew what my position was and why wasn’t I doing anything. Manager also tried to make me come in during a horrible snow storm.
Generally a good company to work for. You have your good days and your bad days but that's like anywhere. I did however learn a lot and most staff were friendly
Blah blah blah ,,,,, If you like organized and structure this is NOT the place..... The only thing this company is concerned with is putting all the money they make back into the CEO and his buddies pockets ......
Pros
Cons
Tooo many
  1. Employee Reviews