Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,202 reviews

Marriott international has a great work culture and has many opportunities to grow. They have a good team of managers and leaders who are ready to help with everything required for a smooth running.

Good company

I chandan vishwakarma Marriott is a Good company a big chain I interested do the job in marriott group I already working in Marriott group it's a good company.

Competitive

Leaders are friendly and understand situations. Associates are friendly and professional too. I like working culture and bond in between all the posts which is more of emotional connection.

Pros

IJP promotions are encouraged to give opportunities to working associates

Cons

Growth is restrictive in one year, may have to struggle for growth

It was really a great experience for me to work At Marriott twice

I worked with Marriott during my training as well as firstly i have joined Marriott after my college completion so i really want to go with Marriott hotels

seeking for job change

I have experience the good environment in the Marriott International. And i have learn new thing"s every single day with my colleagues, which is most important for my futures.

Marriott is a good company to work with and the working culture is very good.

Marriott is a good company to work with and the working culture is very good. Management at Marriott is very good, i prefer to work with Marriott again in future.

Good company

Marriott is very good chain for job I am working in Westin gurgaon Sep.2017 to till date my experience is very good i joining a shift Incharge in engineering department.

Best place

This is the best place you can be working for if you are a fresher. Located in Gurgaon and the management is really effective. You will be a part of the Marriott family.

good experience

much better experience , learnt how to work under pressure, worked with best staff of Marriott , learnt different techniques in hospitality industry, give importance to our culture

enjoyable and jolly time with lots of work at this organisation

i work as sales and service associate and i really enjoy working in this work place as each day I have something new to experience in here. Each and everyday is a new learning for me.

Everything was good & for future growth i left.

Love to work with positive atmosphere and good team lead which we will have to build while working . Most of the one is integrity. Love to work with Marriott,

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Health Care Card

A well structured organisation.

Best management, good worklife balance. Management very cooperative. Leaders and associate friendly. Poor salary structure as per industry brand value.

Place where you can gain knowledge from the best hand ..

Working environment is very good ... getting knowledge from the great chefs..it's a brand where we have a chance to explore and develop our working style and skills.

Company and Daily work review

Every day get to know new things depends on problems management is good and cooperative good handled and satisfied the VP Users weekly off (sat and sun)

fun workplace

I have done lots of fun there, the people (colleagues) were awesome there. I have learnt lots of thing from there and i hope company will grow in future.

Short Program

Short and nice program. Leaning experience with new twists and new talent such as designers , models etc were introduced to us. Contacts building was also a plus point here.

Pros

New Contacts

Cons

Short Program

A very good property to work

Busy working days A very good place to take experience . Gives new challenges and opportunities to enhance your skills everyday. Supportive management

"Proud To Be A Part Of This Group !!!"

the hotel and the management was awesome. they all are very helpful. i learned lots of things from the Westin gurgaon,Good leadership and opportunities to learn and grow. Dynamic and faced paced environment with high standards and the ability to meet guest expectations.

Pros

Very professional work environment, good management good culture, good hr policy

Cons

our Top management is very friendly and always look into the matter if any kind of problem is there.

Best place to work if you are looking for a bright future in hotel industry

Best growth oriented place for people willing to put in the hard work. Though you come across many challenges as compared to a business hotel, working here gives you enough exposure and confidence to be now to confidentially face any situation and challenges in future.

Pros

Gives you enough exposure to stand tall in the industry

Cons

Operational challenges

Learning space, good property

Working in this company make me more active and best in my professional and also help me make more challenging and have all round experience in all perspectives.

Pros

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Good enviroment to work

The work environment is superb. Flexibility of work. help each other by the overhead too when needed. Management team are just fantastic. co worker are very friendly.Overall all everyone is good

10,352
6,398
3,353
1,102

Compare Marriott International, Inc. with

Learn about Marriott International, Inc. in Gurgaon, Haryana

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Gurgaon, Haryana