Maruti Suzuki Ltd logo
Maruti Suzuki Ltd

Maruti Suzuki Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Process Oriented work place

Process Oriented work place, Japanese culture, Slow but a steady growth, good perks on Manager Level, Location trnsfers can be tricky, well paid, best in the Industry

Good company but no work-life balance

Pros- salary Cons- You can be asked to work on any day even if it is holiday. Everything is urgent even if it is a task that requires minimal attention. Yes sir culture prevalent. You will earn good but only few have inner satisfaction.

outstanding friendly

this is a sales job of new car retell ... excellent working area and boss friendly . management so good ..................................................

Worst culture in it department

I have worked on microland payroll and found poisonous environment there. Management in it is very bad they treat contractual employees as slave. Worst culture I seen in my life .

Its was great opportunity for me to improve my skills.

I have learned how to convince & deal with customers. The Challenge to complete the Work task are interesting and learning. Co-worker were friendly and helpful.

long working hours

strict work culture but adaptive. there are rules and regulations wrt uniform, timings of punch in and punch out. Friendly people and reporting syatem

productive and target based for saLES

Awesome place to work. Good training & development programmes. Fun to work and for workaholic best place to work.............................. I learned performance appraisal and training . Good work culture and management is supportive

smoting work

iwork in team my work are attractive of customer and work place culture is also depend of my work . i work in hardest and i help all staff i learn other thing by staff

Productive&Innovative

This company is very best for me because i was first job strat by this company .My part is this company as supervisior.This company of workplace culture is very nice.

Pros

15 Minutes

Cons

Right

Work place

Work place in Company is friendly, The seniors support you when you need. The management is good. If you are not handle the work station which you get tell the supervisor for change they help you any time.

productive

pioneer manufacturer of automobiles in this country, working culture is great without any pressure, the seniors are very supportive and helpful and got to learn a lot from there.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

ageing plant

Best management

best place to work...and full expertised management team.very Supportive...Learn a lot from that team...Highly skilled work force...Managed environment...

Pros

nice work environment

Cons

nil