Maruti Suzuki Ltd logo
Maruti Suzuki Ltd

Maruti Suzuki Ltd Management reviews

Clear

outstanding friendly

this is a sales job of new car retell ... excellent working area and boss friendly . management so good ..................................................

Worst culture in it department

I have worked on microland payroll and found poisonous environment there. Management in it is very bad they treat contractual employees as slave. Worst culture I seen in my life .

Management is does not ok

I am not satisfied from manager. Because there management is not ❌. And salary issues in all workers. So i live this company I was there worked for 2 years.

Good

Pros: Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help Cons: Working hours are very odd but cant point out paradigm for this. Advice to Management: Nothing

Good

Maruti Suzuki India limited company is Good behavior and Advance level Company. Maruti Suzuki Food is good quality. Your personal insurance Very nice. ... This company is very good for update your skills and management.

productive and target based for saLES

Awesome place to work. Good training & development programmes. Fun to work and for workaholic best place to work.............................. I learned performance appraisal and training . Good work culture and management is supportive

Productive work place

Employees were nice at work place. I was a customer relationship executive . When customer came to the office i ask some questions to them about their choices and this data will help to the company to know about their customers.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

No cons

Good place to learn

Good place to learn. Work with the market leader and understand the nuances of exceptional top management. Great learning curve for youngsters and good place to start your career.

Work place

Work place in Company is friendly, The seniors support you when you need. The management is good. If you are not handle the work station which you get tell the supervisor for change they help you any time.

Best management

best place to work...and full expertised management team.very Supportive...Learn a lot from that team...Highly skilled work force...Managed environment...

Pros

nice work environment

Cons

nil