Maruti Suzuki

Maruti Suzuki Employee Reviews

Wonderfull experiance with maruti suzuki all staff good helping nature and without stress work with all staff management is good relation with employs.
Pros
On every festival
I felt great ful working with Maruti Suzuki was a great experience all the staff my sr.manager and all the pals were very friendly and place was just like a family being together
Pros
Bonus and Incentives depending on performance
This was my first job. My manager taught me a lot of work.I also always wanted to learn something new with dedication.I always wanted to give myself the best.
good
Cons
I am working in Maruti Suzuki. Monday's are very hard work. I learned work is worship.There management are very helpful. Workplace are very good and there are all equipment hear.the hardest part of the work is cleaning the chessi car down side and car's body.
Pros
Three time tee with biscuits &fry food.
Cons
Yes my mothers operation 15days
Very good .i worked on Engine shop on fire test area docking area .monthly meeting is very initiative. Birthday wishes frm company. And yearly two maintenance holiday and 7-7 days.
Maruti Suzuki is a very good comapny to work for any individual or to start his carrier.I have worked there as Temporary Workman for seven months ,but learned a lot of things about cars specification,structure,parts ,about engines ,there body parts and many more things. The management there is very co-operative , friendly and helps everyone in all situations.Our worlplace was the best time I experienced and will never forget throughout my life. The hardest part of the job was the starting days of the job and the last days of the clearance , feeling bad to leave the company. The type of environment in Maruti Suzuki was one of the most enjoyable part of the seven month job.All this features make Maruti Suzuki as the best company in India.
Nice Environment There For Work. People are awesome and helpful when anyone need help. The most effective is morning meeting because that time we will discuss our day schedule and will try to achieve by the EOD.
Is very nice car company because maruti company very big company but work hard but salary not be match a work and very hard work this resone I am left this company
Cons
Its my first employer,happy to start my career with marketing job as a event manager. Gained strategies methodology in promoting/launching new products.
Pros
Promoting of New Products and Marketing and research
Cons
No Scope in learning newthings
Its a good platform to perform well and improve your talent, experience, communication skills, work troubleshooting skills etc... better to choose sai service for better salary
It was a good experience but I want to say company should care about smart worker who is honest and want a company grow as well as self grow. Company is good but dealership job I will never suggest to anyone. Thanks
Good
Cons
Not sure
Maruti suzuki company is realy great company.i learned a most of things in this company like how to make a car. Workplacs culture is realy very good.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare and chemist available in the company
Nice place to work and learn certain things together. Provide appropriate training regarding all equipments.provide very healthy food. You can easily take leave with the permission of your senior. Providing interest free loans. Health benefits and hra allowance. PF facility.
Only sir Amman cars for no words .Work manageris not proper for this companyNo response for hr department Management for good and only for work manager
Demand in market was way too much more than the supply so there was always a situation of panic amongs service provider because parts were never available at time and the customers expected their vehicle repaired asap as they had high expectations from a brand as big as maruti suzuki.
It was my first job when i joined. I have learnt a lot of things from this job too. A good job with a good boss is better than a good job with good company.
Good Learning for people passionate about automobile. Opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life. Market Leader in products and initiatives.
Pros
Market Leader
Cons
Dealer Based Policies
The brand name is enough . It was one of the best place to work. Timely salary. They are strict about punctuality. They have a very supportive team of superiors and hold monthly training
Pros
Best place to work
Cons
No cons
I am happy and good experience and very suitable company for Maruti Suzuki India Pvt Ltd.and I am happy to company authorities and very very easy to work.
Middle management was not good enough. Not so much from technical learning point of view. Most of the work related directives are controlled by head office in Japan.
I have worked in maruti suzuki after lockdown, I have learned training about MECHANICAL engineering on the excel,and our field information and how doing the work experience also.
  1. Employee Reviews