MAS Financial Services Ltd

Working at MAS Financial Services Ltd: Latest MAS Financial Services Ltd Reviews

India28 reviews

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.

Productive, Fun easy user friendly

I was working for the past 4 years. My company's gives a full and free space to me.I loves to work here. My management is user friendly, easy and fun.

MAS Financial Services Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Over all very good Company

All Staff and management very supportive. It's very good Culture. No Work pressure, training available, Time to time monthly salary and expenses, very good experience in Mas Finance..

Pros

Travel time with free lunch

Cons

It is boring,monotonous and ungrateful job

There is one year bond. You don't get paid for overtime. Most of the time you have to stay in the office for more than job timings. Job timing: 10am to 7pm.

Pros

On time salary credited, birthday celebration, people joke around.

Cons

No compensation other than salary, Boring job, monotonous work, no growth in terms of experience, No respect for employees, top management is slow and because of them employees have to stay late in the office

Positive

Its a gud company. Work atmosphere is gud. Positive behaviour off all colleagues and staff. Gud salary provide by company. Area covers near about Jaipur.

Productive and competitive workplace

It was helpful to know about the real world business. Its management and HR team was supportive. I got to learn so much things from it. Workplace culture was friendly.

Only credit oriented company,No Policy for any loan, policy will be changed on borrower profile,No timeline for Loan disbursement.

Only credit oriented company,No Policy for any loan, policy will be changed on borrower profile basis ,No timeline for Loan disbursement.No job Security for sales Teem in any profile, It is the best learning center for fresher for 5-6 months.There are no power to BDM & State Head.

Non Productive organization

Organization need to re modify in there policy with market ROI. They need a experience employee on top managerial. They need to work on priority basis to fulfill customer satisfaction with their documentation.

Healthy work culture like Salaried entrepreneurship

Excellent platform to nurture your skills in healthy and rewarding environment. Good exposure to learn new innovative retail finance products into highly competitive environment.

No growth prospects and unhygienic environment

A typical day at work comprises of a few challenges and work culture in the company is casual. The management is considerate about the employee requirements and creating a family like environment in the company. Learning from the company was: how to survive in a monotonous and slow paced environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MAS Financial Services Ltd?

about the profile

its a finance company which provides the loan in different different segment. out of those segment i am working in dealer and financer franchisee module. i learnt lots of things here such as excel knowledge, portfolio analysis , and because of touring job i met lots of people which are from different states & culture. so many thing i learnt from here and the my best part is in touring whien we see the interesting places & also people with different languages & cultures.

Not cultural good

No growth And no any culture required by company Company is not doing any power to branch level and not doing any support to credit team also doing all the hand to sales person

About company

My job is safe in Mas finance. Mas finance is better to another finance company.Because its chance to new fresher and company all employees are follow the rules-regulation.

Productivity

Good Place to Work, good culture supportive staff, on time Salary, Excellent Management, good time to Learn market of NBFC finance , the most enjoyable job.

3rd grade company

No Ethic, no job culture.. not benefits.... Telling something and once entered in the company things changes... senior people don't know english... no mail communication... only verbal. no productive work...

Pros

Cons

yes... no value addition if late hours in office....

Good workplace

When I entered in office on my first day I was afraid but afterwards it was fine. Company management is perfectly fine and all help each other in work in any problem they have. It is fantastic to work with this company.

A good system to work with.

A Non Banking Financial Company, finance in various segments, 2 Wheeler, Commercial vehicle, Used car, Term Loans, LAP, Consumer Durables etc. A Good workplace to work with but job security is matter.

branch head

good experience with team and consistency result with good growing company, they plan to expend branch at different location

Pros

na

Cons

na

Good working experience at MAS financial company

Competitive work environment, Pressure of working was high but management and peers were cooperative. Had good working experience here.

Excellent management and most preferable organization

In Mas Finance i have completed about 7 years, there are very good management in all products and it is most preferable organization in all NBFC companies, in which i have servicing.

Space for Learning

- Properly organized but lack of training providers - Great platform to learn - Creative and good work atmosphere - Lack of co-ordination among co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with