MAS Financial Services Ltd
View all MAS Financial Services Ltd reviews

MAS Financial Services Ltd

MAS Financial Services Ltd Employee Review

about the profile

its a finance company which provides the loan in different different segment. out of those segment i am working in dealer and financer franchisee module. i learnt lots of things here such as excel knowledge, portfolio analysis , and because of touring job i met lots of people which are from different states & culture. so many thing i learnt from here and the my best part is in touring whien we see the interesting places & also people with different languages & cultures.

Productive, Fun easy user friendly

I was working for the past 4 years. My company's gives a full and free space to me.I loves to work here. My management is user friendly, easy and fun.

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.

Over all very good Company

All Staff and management very supportive. It's very good Culture. No Work pressure, training available, Time to time monthly salary and expenses, very good experience in Mas Finance..

Pros

Travel time with free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with