MAS Financial Services Ltd
View all MAS Financial Services Ltd reviews

MAS Financial Services Ltd

MAS Financial Services Ltd Employee Review

Over all very good Company

All Staff and management very supportive. It's very good Culture. No Work pressure, training available, Time to time monthly salary and expenses, very good experience in Mas Finance..

Pros

Travel time with free lunch

Cons

Same location

Only credit oriented company,No Policy for any loan, policy will be changed on borrower profile,No timeline for Loan disbursement.

Only credit oriented company,No Policy for any loan, policy will be changed on borrower profile basis ,No timeline for Loan disbursement.No job Security for sales Teem in any profile, It is the best learning center for fresher for 5-6 months.There are no power to BDM & State Head.

Productive, Fun easy user friendly

I was working for the past 4 years. My company's gives a full and free space to me.I loves to work here. My management is user friendly, easy and fun.

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with

Learn about MAS Financial Services Ltd in popular locations

• MAS Financial Services Ltd
  • Over all very good Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?