MAS Financial Services Ltd

MAS Financial Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Chief Credit Officer

Chief Credit Officer8 reviews
India8 reviews

goodmanagementjobworkculturefinanceexperienceemployee

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.

Productive, Fun easy user friendly

I was working for the past 4 years. My company's gives a full and free space to me.I loves to work here. My management is user friendly, easy and fun.

MAS Financial Services Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Not cultural good

No growth And no any culture required by company Company is not doing any power to branch level and not doing any support to credit team also doing all the hand to sales person

A good system to work with.

A Non Banking Financial Company, finance in various segments, 2 Wheeler, Commercial vehicle, Used car, Term Loans, LAP, Consumer Durables etc. A Good workplace to work with but job security is matter.

Excellent management and most preferable organization

In Mas Finance i have completed about 7 years, there are very good management in all products and it is most preferable organization in all NBFC companies, in which i have servicing.

TW, Commercial Vehical and Home Loan.

So many pressure for credit team in month end. Day to day I am learned in MAS Finance. His management is good. His work style and helping nature for our colleagues this is the main hardest part of job. Every day I am enjoyable to my job in MAS Finance.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very good workplace

1. The job timing is 8 hours and 1 hour lunch time at afternoon. 2. I learn about how to check and verify the customers documents and their credit, and also learn about operation and administration work. 3. The management is very good.very good supportive employees in company. 4. I think there is not so much hardest part of the job. 5. It is very nice experience during job and i am learning so much during the job.

Career development and growth path for an employee

I learned taking risks from this company, Proving the personal loan is not an easy task to do but doing so is a great experience and challenge.The company fosters a performance driven culture with clear focus on results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with