MAS Financial Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Operations OfficerReview this company
Operations Officer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 34 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
There is one year bond. You don't get paid for overtime. Most of the time you have to stay in the office for more than job timings. Job timing: 10am to 7pm.
On time salary credited, birthday celebration, people joke around.
No compensation other than salary, Boring job, monotonous work, no growth in terms of experience, No respect for employees, top management is slow and because of them employees have to stay late in the office
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
MAS Financial Services Ltd insights
What people like
- Overall satisfaction
- Ability to learn new things
- Trust in colleagues
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more MAS Financial Services Ltd reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 34 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with
Questions about MAS Financial Services Ltd
- What is the company culture at MAS Financial Services Ltd?2 people answered
- If you were to leave MAS Financial Services Ltd, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at MAS Financial Services Ltd?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MAS Financial Services Ltd?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MAS Financial Services Ltd?One person answered