MAS Financial Services Ltd

India28 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

Productive and competitive workplace

It was helpful to know about the real world business. Its management and HR team was supportive. I got to learn so much things from it. Workplace culture was friendly.

Productive, Fun easy user friendly

I was working for the past 4 years. My company's gives a full and free space to me.I loves to work here. My management is user friendly, easy and fun.

MAS Financial Services Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Only credit oriented company,No Policy for any loan, policy will be changed on borrower profile,No timeline for Loan disbursement.

Only credit oriented company,No Policy for any loan, policy will be changed on borrower profile basis ,No timeline for Loan disbursement.No job Security for sales Teem in any profile, It is the best learning center for fresher for 5-6 months.There are no power to BDM & State Head.

Healthy work culture like Salaried entrepreneurship

Excellent platform to nurture your skills in healthy and rewarding environment. Good exposure to learn new innovative retail finance products into highly competitive environment.

No growth prospects and unhygienic environment

A typical day at work comprises of a few challenges and work culture in the company is casual. The management is considerate about the employee requirements and creating a family like environment in the company. Learning from the company was: how to survive in a monotonous and slow paced environment.

Not cultural good

No growth And no any culture required by company Company is not doing any power to branch level and not doing any support to credit team also doing all the hand to sales person

Good workplace

When I entered in office on my first day I was afraid but afterwards it was fine. Company management is perfectly fine and all help each other in work in any problem they have. It is fantastic to work with this company.

A good system to work with.

A Non Banking Financial Company, finance in various segments, 2 Wheeler, Commercial vehicle, Used car, Term Loans, LAP, Consumer Durables etc. A Good workplace to work with but job security is matter.

Space for Learning

- Properly organized but lack of training providers - Great platform to learn - Creative and good work atmosphere - Lack of co-ordination among co-workers

Career development and growth path for an employee

I learned taking risks from this company, Proving the personal loan is not an easy task to do but doing so is a great experience and challenge.The company fosters a performance driven culture with clear focus on results.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MAS Financial Services Ltd?

No time schedule for working hours

Starting a day with target and ending with the same. No hike or promotion is given to existing employees no matter how hard you work and no matter how you perform. No support received from back end or HR team. All the sick leaves are unpaid. No social life is observed till you are an existing member of MAS Financial Services. I learned how to work in greatest pressures. Colleagues have the same review. The most enjoyable part is when i receive a clap for achieving the highest target of revenue collection in entire Gujarat.

Pros

still to be searched

Cons

can't insert in such a small space.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with