MAS Financial Services Ltd

MAS Financial Services Ltd Management reviews

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.
All Staff and management very supportive. It's very good Culture. No Work pressure, training available, Time to time monthly salary and expenses, very good experience in Mas Finance..
Pros
Travel time with free lunch
Cons
There is one year bond. You don't get paid for overtime. Most of the time you have to stay in the office for more than job timings. Job timing: 10am to 7pm.
Pros
On time salary credited, birthday celebration, people joke around.
Cons
No compensation other than salary, Boring job, monotonous work, no growth in terms of experience, No respect for employees, top management is slow and because of them employees have to stay late in the office
It was helpful to know about the real world business. Its management and HR team was supportive. I got to learn so much things from it. Workplace culture was friendly.
A typical day at work comprises of a few challenges and work culture in the company is casual. The management is considerate about the employee requirements and creating a family like environment in the company. Learning from the company was: how to survive in a monotonous and slow paced environment.
Good Place to Work, good culture supportive staff, on time Salary, Excellent Management, good time to Learn market of NBFC finance , the most enjoyable job.
Pros
When I entered in office on my first day I was afraid but afterwards it was fine. Company management is perfectly fine and all help each other in work in any problem they have. It is fantastic to work with this company.
Competitive work environment, Pressure of working was high but management and peers were cooperative. Had good working experience here.
In Mas Finance i have completed about 7 years, there are very good management in all products and it is most preferable organization in all NBFC companies, in which i have servicing.
So many pressure for credit team in month end. Day to day I am learned in MAS Finance. His management is good. His work style and helping nature for our colleagues this is the main hardest part of job. Every day I am enjoyable to my job in MAS Finance.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
1. The job timing is 8 hours and 1 hour lunch time at afternoon. 2. I learn about how to check and verify the customers documents and their credit, and also learn about operation and administration work. 3. The management is very good.very good supportive employees in company. 4. I think there is not so much hardest part of the job. 5. It is very nice experience during job and i am learning so much during the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job , good management , but lots of presser of insurance
learned a lot.....how to deal with people and all....learning so many new things day by day...management also good here....
Pros
learning
Cons
nothing
Partiality is observed at higher level management. Wage structures are unequal among same positions. Management and HR personnel are inefficient etc..