MAS Financial Services Ltd

MAS Financial Services Ltd Management reviews

India28 reviews

Clear

It is good place to work there. i have learned more specially about personal discussion and how to credit underwriting. working culture is good and management also.

Productive, Fun easy user friendly

I was working for the past 4 years. My company's gives a full and free space to me.I loves to work here. My management is user friendly, easy and fun.

MAS Financial Services Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Over all very good Company

All Staff and management very supportive. It's very good Culture. No Work pressure, training available, Time to time monthly salary and expenses, very good experience in Mas Finance..

Pros

Travel time with free lunch

Cons

It is boring,monotonous and ungrateful job

There is one year bond. You don't get paid for overtime. Most of the time you have to stay in the office for more than job timings. Job timing: 10am to 7pm.

Pros

On time salary credited, birthday celebration, people joke around.

Cons

No compensation other than salary, Boring job, monotonous work, no growth in terms of experience, No respect for employees, top management is slow and because of them employees have to stay late in the office

Productive and competitive workplace

It was helpful to know about the real world business. Its management and HR team was supportive. I got to learn so much things from it. Workplace culture was friendly.

No growth prospects and unhygienic environment

A typical day at work comprises of a few challenges and work culture in the company is casual. The management is considerate about the employee requirements and creating a family like environment in the company. Learning from the company was: how to survive in a monotonous and slow paced environment.

Productivity

Good Place to Work, good culture supportive staff, on time Salary, Excellent Management, good time to Learn market of NBFC finance , the most enjoyable job.

Good workplace

When I entered in office on my first day I was afraid but afterwards it was fine. Company management is perfectly fine and all help each other in work in any problem they have. It is fantastic to work with this company.

Good working experience at MAS financial company

Competitive work environment, Pressure of working was high but management and peers were cooperative. Had good working experience here.

Excellent management and most preferable organization

In Mas Finance i have completed about 7 years, there are very good management in all products and it is most preferable organization in all NBFC companies, in which i have servicing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MAS Financial Services Ltd?

TW, Commercial Vehical and Home Loan.

So many pressure for credit team in month end. Day to day I am learned in MAS Finance. His management is good. His work style and helping nature for our colleagues this is the main hardest part of job. Every day I am enjoyable to my job in MAS Finance.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very good workplace

1. The job timing is 8 hours and 1 hour lunch time at afternoon. 2. I learn about how to check and verify the customers documents and their credit, and also learn about operation and administration work. 3. The management is very good.very good supportive employees in company. 4. I think there is not so much hardest part of the job. 5. It is very nice experience during job and i am learning so much during the job.

Good place for work

The most enjoyable part of the job , good management , but lots of presser of insurance

fun workplace

learned a lot.....how to deal with people and all....learning so many new things day by day...management also good here....

Pros

learning

Cons

nothing

Improper Management

Partiality is observed at higher level management. Wage structures are unequal among same positions. Management and HR personnel are inefficient etc..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Financial Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MAS Financial Services Ltd with